• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing mdma or pills with coke.

BKD

Greenlighter
Just wanted to get an educated opinion on the benefits and negatives of mixing the 2. Something I've done and always enjoyed but normally way more I the favour of md. As in a fair bit of md and a tiny amount of Charlie.

Anyone else mix these 2 or anyone got a reason not to bother?

IMO it?s a waste, mdma or x usually already has a stimulant mixed. Both different vibes one is much shorter than the other. I would stick to one and not mix. Drink water and if you do be careful
Not the most educated answer just from experience!

This combo is notoriously futile. One will override the other is the general opinion. Not only is it pointless, but mixing any stimulants is always risky - do them on different occasions! Experience the MDMA magic on it's own and the old ego boost magic of Coke on its own ;)

^ I second this.

Pills, on the other hand, can be mixed with coke.
But again, don't double-up on stims.

Glad you agree!

Yes OP, I don't personally mix them. There are much better (and safer) drugs to combine with MDMA, my personal favourites are -

MDMA + Ketamine (Kittyflip)
MDMA + LSD (Candyflip)
MDMA + Weed
MDMA + 2-cb (nexus flip)

Of course I recommend trying any drug you're wanting to combine with MDMA on its on first, but those are my personal favourites. Always look into the best way to combine your chosen drug with MDMA - dose, timing etc...