• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does body take to replenish dopamine after cocaine?

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Okay, so very experianced with mdma but probz not taken cocaine more than 10 times in my life. Just wondering what the comedown v high would be like if i take like half a gram on saturday and then half a gram on sunday? Will it be worth it? Will i still get high? If i do will it be as good of a high etc? Thanks.
Also how long does it take for dopamine to replenish in the brain as i know thats the main neurotransmitter released isnt it?

If you do half a gram on one day and half a gram the next day, you will for sure still get high.

The "highness" you get will be basically the same, IMO, so i wouldn't worry about it.

In regards to replenishing dopamine, i am not sure, but i do know that snorting cocaine will eliminate from the body in roughly 3 hours.

Hi, thanks for replying. Do you think ill have a much heavier comedown? And do you think its better to do the full gram on 1 day, or half and half over 2 days? Or does it not matter?

I'd do half a gram each day, as you alluded to the come down will be less harsh.

That said, it really won't matter in regards to how high you get.
I'd play it by ear and see how you feel after the first half g.

You will still get high, especially if you get a good sleep and meal in between the doses. In my meaningless anecdotal experience, I'd say it usually takes around 2 days for me to feel 80% like myself... then maybe another 5 days to be back to completely normal. A week total. I'm a pretty sensitive guy though, its probably less for other people.