L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

submissives?

pofacedhoe

Bluelight Crew
is saying that you want to be a sub and cock worship really that submissive?

I forget but if you're a dude saying that would get you banished from my residence.

Now you got me fantasizing over better lines. The "saying you want to be a sub" is clinical/not sexy.

Use the words "daddy" "may I please suck your cock" "I want it so bad daddy" etc. You don't have to declare yourself a submissive, it would be passable if you are already on your knees.

Also this dom/sub shit will leave you with strange, bearded hipster men, a real man will fuck your brains out and keep you in hand anyway.

Yeah, if a guy said something like that to me, I'd kick his arse outa my house, and chase him off with gouts of bromine, iodine monochloride, chromyl chloride, white phosphorus and whatever else along those lines I could grab from my non-food fridge in time.

Fucking nasty.

As for women who are...not 'easy' but 'pliant' or submissive not as a kink, but as who they are, I'm not into dom or sub kink myself, at all, but I've been with very submissive women before, (because they had various types of mental retardation), or rather, who would naturally have been very pliant and submissive, if it weren't for the fact that I was very actively encouraging them to stand tall, stand up for themselves and for them to make damn sure that they always made sure I KNEW what THEY wanted out of the relationship.

Those relationships were good ones, IMO, meant that I got to make sure that the woman I loved was cared for greatly, that I'd get to lavish love, attention and care, contribute everything I had to give towards making their lives more delightful than they would otherwise have been, just by being there for them, helping them know how to stand up for their rights, make sure they made sure I knew what they wanted from me..

But sub or dom, not my thing. I've just ended up meeting, and getting with girls who naturally, would have been submissive, easy to take advantage of, were I a predator. But instead, as part of my place in our relationships, my explaining to them that people like that were out there, and that they have the right to refuse people, the right to be genuinely loved for WHO they are, not just what bodyparts they have. I myself am nothing of the predatory type against women, I find that fucking disgusting. But I AM very open minded, in view of getting with spesh girls. I'll only do so however, if they are able to consent, and if the consent is freely, willingly given, rather than pulled or coaxed from them. They have to GIVE it, freely, because they want to be with me for who I am and what I can offer in terms of the changes in the girl's life for the positive and for their enjoyment. Doesn't matter to me, if they are mentally retarded, well, it does matter in the sense of knowing that I have to be proactive in making certain that the partner is..well how do I put it....I'm not one to force a girl to do anything, but I WILL force them to take their innate rights, and to stand for said rights and make sure they get what they deserve and want in life. Does that make sense? And by force, I mean, help to learn, encourage, and not take anything of my advantage unless they proactively shove it at me. And teach them to do so if they cannot already. I will take nothing from them, until I know for certain that they can give it by virtue of their free will, and because they desire it.

No, it doesnt matter what a sub wants, they should take what they get and do want they are told.

exactly

but i find there are people who present themselves as subs but are really specific about what they are gonna do and its like fuck off thats not submissive at all

Use the words "daddy" "may I please suck your cock" "I want it so bad daddy" etc.

If somebody asked me to say stuff like that I would be so put off, it always just sounds so cheesy and naff.

but i find there are people who present themselves as subs but are really specific about what they are gonna do and its like fuck off thats not submissive at all

Right - a real sub inherently assumes the position.

I always test the girl i'm with my gently choking them, and then i'll tighten the grip if they silently consent with their eyes. Obviously i stop if they slap my wrist..

Anyway, roles can be reversed, as well. But there is always one who is in control.
You can be in control as a sub or a dom.

A sub in control looks like what the OP outlined, verbal, and creating the boundaries.
A dom in control is making commands, or silently taking the sub.

exactly

Yeah, that's usually called marriage lol

Tf is going on in here?

Don't people have a right to express their sexuality however they see fit?

exactly

I think the key here is to recognize the difference between somebody who wants to be genuinely submissive, and somebody who just has some fantasies involving being a bottom they want to work out. I don't understand why this dynamic seems to be such a constant source of tension among S/M people.

Tbh, both sides just need to do a better job not only of communicating what they want, but also of being sure to ask what the other person is into/desires. Sometimes people are just looking for different things, and that's ok.

If somebody asked me to say stuff like that I would be so put off, it always just sounds so cheesy and naff.

turst me nothing makes u feel older and balder than some 19 year old insisting you say daddy and all that shit. lame

role play is so pass?

for acting to convince it has to feel real

so there has to be an element of "i'm not joking bitch"