• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally jumping in

suziq

Greenlighter
Hi All :) been lurking for years.... Finally got the courage to say Hi and start to tell my tale... Started out as a genuine opiate user due to Reflex sypmpathetic Dystrophy going on 20 yrs.now with this Disease. But as the Opiod Crisis has put all Doc's into a tail spin:( I have done things like H to control my pain... Not proud of it and not trying to use pain as an excuse, I could have tried to just deal with the pain but I didn't.. Now I have many worries and questions I don't know if I am allowed to post and where to post... Being a NOOB is scary 8o

Hi suziq :)

So glad you joined up and told your story. Don't worry about being a NOOB, we all stated out that way, just be yourself :)

I saw you've posted elsewhere about your question, there ya go !

See ya later .... ;)

Thank You for the Warm Welcome White_Rose ;) I have a couple more questions but don't know where to put them or if they are allowed... Maybe you can help ? I wanted to ask about having to take a urine Test at pain Management and how long H stays in system. I did a stupis thing and now living with the consequences and fear

Hey suziq,

We are not allowed to help with drug test related questions, but I'm sure a quick google search could help.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Thank You for the Warm Welcome White_Rose ;) I have a couple more questions but don't know where to put them or if they are allowed... Maybe you can help ? I wanted to ask about having to take a urine Test at pain Management and how long H stays in system. I did a stupis thing and now living with the consequences and fear

Hey suziq, welcome. As said, we can't really help with drug testing questions. The best place for most straightforward questions though is Basic Drug Discussion though. Hope it helps :)

Take care,
CFC