View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflipping

prototype12

Greenlighter
Been reading for a while but this is my first post. So I?ve never done acid but I?m expirienced with mdma, I was wondering if it would be a good or bad idea to candyflip while it being my first time taking lsd? The tabs are supposedly 125ug.

You should take LSD on its own first. Combining the two produces a powerful synergy that makes it more intense than either by itself. It's really a lot closer to LSD than it is to MDMA.

I respect your opinions so much Shadowmeister, but wouldn't the mdma take away any anxiety/tension, thereby easing them into an easier headspace?

Usually but not guaranteed. It gets very intense and I am totally floored every time I do it.

Once in a forest psy festival I took like 120-150mg and kinda freaked out for a while when it started to come up. Was thinking I od'd or something. Was fine but couldn't move for hours.

Keep the doses low

You should take LSD on its own first. Combining the two produces a powerful synergy that makes it more intense than either by itself. It's really a lot closer to LSD than it is to MDMA.
Thanks for the info, will just take the acid before candyflipping so I half know what to expect.

Yeah I once took MDMA into an LSD trip that was kinda jangly and expected to stop being anxious but it made it worse because it got so much more intense.

Definitely trip first before you do them both. Its definitely intense but not anything a half way experienced drug user would be wigged out by or anything. LSD in general takes a little time to get used to anyways.

Its got a huge dose dependence though as well. My first candyflip was 300ug LSD with ~170mg incredible MDMA and just that much LSD had my vision shattering into a kaleidoscope not to mention the MDMA once I added it. Definitely one of the peak experiences anyone can have.

Highly recommend dosing the MDMA at the ~3-3.5 hour mark so it hits right after you edge over the LSD peak. Made the mistake of taking the MDMA about an hour after the LSD one time and had them peaking together...its not a bad experience per se but it can become much more unmanageable than the stagger I previously mentioned and not nearly as pleasant IMO.

Most will say to dose the LSD or both lower than solo although I like the LSD in the 300-400ug range because of the mind blowing visuals and how the two blend after the LSD peak. If you time it right you should get a period of earth shattering emotional intensity and strange mental clarity (given the circumstances) that will burn your mood/emotional state/setting into your mind. I can still go back and watch music festival videos from years ago where I flipped and every emotion/feeling and all the ambiance of the moment floods back immediately.

In contrast to Shadowmeister, I found that taking the MDMA after the LSD decreased my anxiety rather than making it worse. I was feeling somewhat uncomfortable up until that point. I suppose it can go both ways.