• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Finally joined ?

mobiusmax

Greenlighter
Hello all,

I've been a long time reader of Bluelight, Erowid and other places for many years, but until today, never joined up. I feel that this place has some of the best people and information available on the interwebs, and I'm glad to be a part of it. Without boring everyone with my life story, suffice it to say that I've been all over and done many things, been on the good side and the dark, and only came to where I am today after a long time spent suffering. I'm happy to share any and all of my knowledge that I've accumulated throughout my life, and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from all of the great members of this community. I don't have one area that I prefer to deal with over another, but I so have extensive experience with opioids and psychedelics, along with a bunch of random bits here and there. I'm always around and I try and respond to people quickly, treat others how I want to be treated, and give my respect until you give me a reason to take it away. Anyway, just introducing myself to the community, hope to meet some amazing people.

Last edited:
Hey mobius, welcome to Bluelight :)

Glad you decided to join ! Since you already know the lie of the land I simply encourage you to jump right in !!!

Hope to see you soon...

hey there. like you, i lurked for years before taking the plunge and registering account - but i'm glad i did :)

welcome!

Hey spacejunk, thanks for the welcome! I'm already feeling comfortable here, and I'm excited for what my future as part of the community holds ��