• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

General Dilaudid Info

Streamer24

Greenlighter
Ok guys this is my first post so be easy on me! First off, I have a decent tolerance for opioids. About 40 mg hydrocodone and roughly 30mg oxycodone hydrochloride will do the trick. I have recently acquired some 2 mg dilaudid and would like to see how many Mg's would be best to take. Now, I am no novice when it comes to these medications. I know that dilaudid and hydrocodone/oxycodone are 2 different types of opiods but I was hoping this wonderful community may be able to help me figure out the mg and best way to take the dilaudid. I won't IV and prefer not to plug. Intranasal and Oral are my preferred methods. I've heard oral only has a BA of 30-35% and nasal roughly 50%. (I took me a while to search about the medication and I wasn't able to come up with much.) Thank you guys ahead of time for any help and or advice you can give!

Hi Streamer, welcome to Bluelight.

This is the New Member Introduction forum, maybe the right people might not see it here to answer you. If you'd like I can move it to the Other Drugs sub forum where it is more likely to be seen or answered. Alternately, you can start another there if you wish.

Welcome again :)

Thanks so much for the help White_Rose that would be awesome! And also, thanks for the wonderful hospitality!

Greetings Streamer24,

I am confident you will find the support you are looking for here at Bluelight.

Enjoy your stay and see you around!

Snort your Dilly's, theyre a waste otherwise. The only way to get the most out of a Dilly is to slam it, but I'm with you, I'd never do it either. Generally they aren't the best choice for users seeking a casual oral/nasal opiate high - I'd stick with the Norcs and the Oxys if I were you. Blues are a thousand times better to snort than Dillys.

yes i will just go ahead and tell you they're practically useless unless you shoot it...but then again thats my opinion. Ill put it this way, if i was offered dillys or blues, assuming I IV wasnt a choice, I would take the blues. Hell, Id even rather eat a bunch of vicodin then use dillys any other way than IV

Just because you don't get nearly as much of the drug if you don't shoot it doesn't mean it's worthless.

Hydromorphone is still a very powerful opioid. Start with the minimum number you get on the opiate conversion chart, i don't know the potency of hydromorphone off hand.

Make sure to use saline spray in your nose after you are done snorting, just to mitigate any damage. If you don't want to get any you can make it yourself using distilled water and a little bit of salt.

Thanks you guys for all the advice! I tried snorting about 4 of those 2 mgs. (By the way those things are difficult to crush!) But, there wasn't really anything that I got out of it. I've had constant back pain since I was 21 and I didn't really even feel much relief there either. I'm just going to stick to my usual opioids! You guys were a huge help! Kudos BL community man!

Ok guys this is my first post so be easy on me! First off, I have a decent tolerance for opioids. About 40 mg hydrocodone and roughly 30mg oxycodone hydrochloride will do the trick. I have recently acquired some 2 mg dilaudid and would like to see how many Mg's would be best to take. Now, I am no novice when it comes to these medications. I know that dilaudid and hydrocodone/oxycodone are 2 different types of opiods but I was hoping this wonderful community may be able to help me figure out the mg and best way to take the dilaudid. I won't IV and prefer not to plug. Intranasal and Oral are my preferred methods. I've heard oral only has a BA of 30-35% and nasal roughly 50%. (I took me a while to search about the medication and I wasn't able to come up with much.) Thank you guys ahead of time for any help and or advice you can give!

For the record, I've had much success using Wikipedia to look up the BA% for the various methods of ingesting numerous drugs. If you ever need that info in the future, give it a try.