• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Meth Cravings (particularly iv)

love_child

Bluelighter
Hey guys I just wanted to share that I have been clean and sober off of all drugs and even booze for just over 5 months. I've pretty much done it all and was last iv'ng meth which was obviously ridiculously amazing.

Thing is the first couple of months was so easy to keep off but literally out of the blue this last month all I have been thinking about is doing it. I just sit there and day dream about iving meth and my stomach gets butterflies and I have to go take a shit because that's how much of an effect my cravings have. I'm at the point where it's something I want to do how and I feel like I probably will eventually.

Anyone else going through this...

BDD--->TDS

Yeah, I've been clean from meth for a little over a year, cravings didn't hit immediately, took probably 6 months. I only iv'd occasionally, old lady at the time hated it, but that's the craving I get the worst.

Yeah, i started IV'ing meth as a first time user last month. I down graded to snorting since i kept getting muscle shots and skin popping, and it's almost as good, you just don't get the rush and you may need a bit more.

I day dream about doing meth and am constantly singing Semi-Charmed Life in my head (and out loud), but i try to keep it on the weekends now that i'm on probation.

Go get yourself some energy drinks or something! Or adderall. Same effect just no rush and cost more.

Yeah, i started IV'ing meth as a first time user last month. I down graded to snorting since i kept getting muscle shots and skin popping, and it's almost as good, you just don't get the rush and you may need a bit more.

I day dream about doing meth and am constantly singing Semi-Charmed Life in my head (and out loud), but i try to keep it on the weekends now that i'm on probation.

Go get yourself some energy drinks or something! Or adderall. Same effect just no rush and cost more.

Does it matter which brand? What's the difference between Vyvanse, Adderall and Ritalin?

Vyvanse is a prodrug of dex-amphetamine, so it is slightly different and generally less recreational for many, Adderall is the closest to pure dex-amp but it's actually racemic (which means there is a bit more bodyload), and ritalin is methylphenidate which is a totally different drug and I don't really care for it but some people like it. They're all better than meth, that's for sure. In terms of being less destructive... however, they're all still stimulants that can be abused.

I would say try to not give in to the cravings, they will go away eventually. But if it's between Adderall or IVing meth... Adderall is a better choice.