• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello everybody!

South_Darkens

Greenlighter
First of all, I wanna say Hi to whoever reads this, i've been visiting bluelight at least since 2012, but now that i'm in a more risky situation, i thought it was time to create an account, bc of my addictive personality, my benzo dependency and alcohol abuse, and because every month i try something new.
To introduce myself, I'ma say that i'm a law student in south america, and i got started in the drug world in 2012, when i first tried weed (and god i love it), to this day the drugs i like and take the most are weed, klonopin, xanax, ambien and seroquel, because of my depression and anxiety. I usually do coke, but not often, and also i've taken speed (in my career it's kinda like a must because of the sleepless nights reading and stuff). The ones i haven't tried but i would like to are hallucinogens in general (not counting the ambien mild hallucinations), prescription opiates, mdma, and i think that's about it currently (I also hang with people who smoke freebase coke, but i'm not interested in trying it, they literally have lost everything).
The main reasons i've joined BL are to reduce risks when trying new stuff, and to share my own experiences every once in a while. If you want to, you can introduce yourselves too, i'll be happy to read you and i hope that we get along in this huge community! also, if you have any questions about me, don't be shy and ask me, I'll answer anything as long as it is a respectful question. See ya in the forum!

South_Darkens,

Thanks for finally signing up :)

You will soon find out that we're very big on harm reduction. Hopefully we can help you there.

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

-madness00

South_Darkens,

Thanks for finally signing up :)

You will soon find out that we're very big on harm reduction. Hopefully we can help you there.

Look forward to hearing about your progress.

-madness00

Thanks a lot! i really mean that
7.gif
hopefully i'll keep risk at a minimum before finally quitting. I hope that I can hear about you soon. :D