• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello to all.I'd like to introduce myself..

Shalamar76

Greenlighter
Hello,
It' will be nice to meet everyone.first I'm an recovering pill snorter.8 months clean.However I do still do a um well I'm on meth ,I have been since my wife of 20 years passed away in April of 2017. I m trying my best to be good but honestly it's too damn hard .it helps with the pain .I'm a mess to be honest and I've met a wonderful man in the process who is just wow.we share the habit.He was a dealer to make ends meet but he got out a month after we met.To Dangerous.He is going through a divorce so that's a major headache for me and a trigger for me.all my kids are grown and only my 21 year old son lives with me now..I wake up everyday with a lot of pain in my heart and mind.my man can usually quieten the tears i have from a dream I call the loop.it's a replay of my wife having a massive heart attack in front of me and I keep trying to save her,but o f course I never do.But I woke up today.I didn't short a pill yesterday ,and I'm trying not to today..I love this site .Hoping to meet a few good folks to talk to...

Shalamar76,

I'm sure members here have gone through similar. I myself was addicted to snorting wellbutrin, and have shot meth on several occasions. I can't even start to understand your pain, but there is a subforum called "The Dark Side", which has support, links and general advice about psychological and emotional problems resulting from drug use/abuse, mental health, and other every day issues.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

-madness00

Hey Shalamar, nice intro, sounds like you've been through a lot in recent times :\

The great thing about this site is that it's full of people who are going through similar experiences and challenging times of their own, and I think that means they tend to be more understanding and more like a community.

Hope you stick around and get chatting in the various forums with others :)

Thank you.nice to hear from like minded. And thanks for the redirect on where I need to be...;)