• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Detoxing from opiates/oxy with Ibogaine

Rkne22

Greenlighter
This is my first time posting so please bare with me. Two weeks ago I did a flood dose of Ibogaine at home. It was pure hell and I was sick for days which some of it could have been contributed to having an ileus which I found out about after going to the ER last week: Anyway, I am still not sleeping much and sweating profusely all day long. It?s so embarrassing being seen in public as a woman with my arm pits sweating down to my hips almost. I know this is withdrawal. I just have no idea when it will stop and it?s driving me crazy. I actually started working out again yesterday which is something I never did on opiates, it made me feel pretty good too. However, today I screwed up BAD. I have 3 oxycodone ER 20s that I found on accident and I took them. Just a little background, my tolerance was extremely high before and I could easily pop 5 roxi 30s and not feel a thing. Now I?m freaking out a little bit because I didn?t know if what I did is going to start the withdrawal process over again, or prolonge is by a lot. I will never do this again. I would have never went and bought them and the only reason I took them is because of how shitty I felt today and the sweating is making me crazy! I actually turned now IV morphine 3 different times while in the hospital last week so I have no idea why I did this to myself. I?m so worried that I ruined everything! Please if anyone has been through this, let me know how much damage I?ve caused. I know my situation is a lot different since I used Ibogaine for detox but any advice will be greatly appreciated! Also if you have any advice on how to stop the sweating that?d be great or even just anything to help cope with residual withdrawal. Thank you all in advance!

Edit: my doctor does not know about my addiction but did prescribe me ambien for sleep as I did not want any benzodiazepines.