The athlete stim stack?

uwotm891

Greenlighter
I was searching for anecdotal experiences of Meldonium when I stumbled on this redditors comment about a number of different peds. One that peaked my interest was the athletes stim stack (afinil+Phenylpiracetam+caffeine), as he called it. The guy said that it blew all other stims out of the water, including amphetamine. Does anyone have any experience with stacking these products together? What was your experience?

I do know one thing, that stack will absolutely NOT blow amphetamine out of the water. A better choice health wise? maybe

Ha that?s what I thought. I don?t think I?ve ever stacked moda and Phenylpiracetam together, so I was wondering if there was some crazy synergy between the two that I was missing out on. I might give the stack a go and dose pre-exercise. Thanks for your input!

^I always thought the two combined was over-stimulating in a bad way. I get the best results from Phenylpiracetam/Caffeine/Choline.

Whoever that bullshitter guy was, was clearly trying for some Reddit karma points. I'm also not sure on the current WADA status on ~racetams but I'm pretty sure they're banned.

The combination is ok though. I take variations of that from time-to-time. Definitely not up there with amphetamines, but it's decently focusing and could conceivably be helpful in hitting peak performance.

I've never tried Amphetamine but I use Modafinil, Armodafinil and Phenylpiracetam pretty regularly. They're all excellent performance enhancers IMO, and they don't feel too bad for you either. I don't think that combining them is particularly smart though, or even really necessary. A far better option is to cycle them to keep tolerance in check.

In my opinion and experience Phenylpiracetam is a little less punishing on the body because it has a shorter duration and doesn't dehydrate you (as far as I know) whereas ~afinils last a long time and do seem to have a dehydrating effect.

Additionally even though the incidence of cardiac side effects is very low, I believe that they have been documented in ~afinils, and although I consider myself to be in pretty good health and try to keep my usage in check, I have occasionally experienced "twinges", for lack of a better word, I don't know if this is really indicative of any unwanted cardiac goings on but it's enough to make me more wary of using ~afinils as performance enhancers too often.

But yes, of course they are all well known substances now, Meldonium included, and will definitely be tested for if that is a concern (although I don't see that the OP necessarily implied that it was relevant, for professional athletes obviously it would be).