• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Oh i see.

Never tried any of those methods except smoking it with bong. Im a cloud chaser. Good luck man with that nice looking shards
Just out of curiosity do you like put it on weed or are you using an oil burner/nail?

Putting it on weed wouldn't amount to much other than burnt meth and a horrible taste in your weed.

Just out of curiosity do you like put it on weed or are you using an oil burner/nail?
Nope not using any of those. Just some regular adjustable lighter (BIC etc.).

Custom made the gas outlet by turning down the gas level to adequate low, burn down some thin plastic, once the plastic melts then drop the liquid onto the gas outlet that have been toned down while pressing the gas. This way the melted plastic will close-up the outlet and left just a tiny hole for the gas to come out. If its a success you will get a nice tiny blue flame and it can rise high enough not to touch the lighter's body. It does need practice and patience to make it work, looks like below refer pic :

gCVxMtl.jpg

Putting it on weed wouldn't amount to much other than burnt meth and a horrible taste in your weed.
I'd smoke a shard with you bptubbs that'd be fun as hell, but I'm not drinking your whisky

And that lighter trick is actually pretty cool, I want to try that with some hash.

End of a syringe works too, find a way to lock the gas on, and light it with a candle or other lighter. The needle fits well into the gas outlet.

Lol, no whiskey? Meth and whiskey are staples where I grew up.

End of a syringe works too, find a way to lock the gas on, and light it with a candle or other lighter. The needle fits well into the gas outlet.

Lol, no whiskey? Meth and whiskey are staples where I grew up.
I found that using needle is a bit of hassle. Since we always need a secondary fire source to light it up but however the flame that it makes does lit up nicely to heat a glass. It would be a nightmare if u forgot to bring extra lighters or in a hurry, ur hands shaking and being clumsy when in need of a shard.

But then, we've derailed this thread. Back to the original topic.

How oc 80s in 2019

OC80's are still scripted in the UK and throughout Europe. It's only in the US you can't get them anymore.

Having run out and going on the rattle all weekend I regret it now though fucking oxy. Got some DHC for tapering now though.

Only happens when I'm not looking for anything tbh. Its pretty damn good.... did the last line at 1am.... still cant sleep.

That's like me with women. Whenever i'm in a relationship they flock.

Yeah I hear you. tubbs always got that fiyaa. Mines the best I've had to date but still leaving something left to desire.

I'll be up again tonight, I reckon.

Seems to be the case.

People always think I'm mad but i'm just thinking really hard. Then again, I look at trees the same way I look at my mother, and other people for that matter, so, maybe there is something beneath the surface other than merely "hard thinking".

Just smoked for like an hour straight I feel loopy.