• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

I'll happily take either off your hands fellas ;)

That's certainly an abundant pile of goodies u got there tho madness. I could never just dump it on a table like that, think of the wastage =D

I also have a fucking massive stash of benzos but if I posted it it'd probably against the rules for quantity. Deffo a downer guy over here but thought I'd hit the stim vibe.

I also have a fucking massive stash of benzos but if I posted it it'd probably against the rules for quantity. Deffo a downer guy over here but thought I'd hit the stim vibe.

I approve of your stim vibe and wish you much joy with your new stash. Decent dexamp is rare as hen's teeth in the UK.

Psht, tries to one-up 9gs of GAS.

;)

I've never tried dex.. can you snort it?

Theres no real benefit in snorting it, chew them and enjoy the chemically ewwwwwness instead, Ive shot them but again, not wirth the hassle.

I approve of your stim vibe and wish you much joy with your new stash. Decent dexamp is rare as hen's teeth in the UK.

Yup real dex is rare as fuck, and if you do ever find it you only see 5mg. Lookie what I got on the dose... =D

Wouldn't expect Yanks to understand the true value of the dexxies they don't even do them over there it's all shitty Adderall (levamph yuck).

Cheers mate!

It's all meth tbh... adderall is too expensive.

Really? Would have guessed it'd be cheap with how common scripts seem to be and how easy getting dx'd with ADHD appears to be over there. Then again your healthcare costs a fucking fortune in the first place don't it?

Can't talk pricing here but let's just say I pay more for lunch than I do for over 200 pills of pharma speed.

Yup real dex is rare as fuck, and if you do ever find it you only see 5mg. Lookie what I got on the dose... =D

Wouldn't expect Yanks to understand the true value of the dexxies they don't even do them over there it's all shitty Adderall (levamph yuck).

Cheers mate!
Yeah right. It's called dexidrine here. You just say you can't tolerate the side effects from Adderall and you can get it. America has too many stims. Most people just aren't in the know enough to want it. We also have lisdexamphetamine which is a common prescription too.

Really? Would have guessed it'd be cheap with how common scripts seem to be and how easy getting dx'd with ADHD appears to be over there. Then again your healthcare costs a fucking fortune in the first place don't it?Can't talk pricing here but let's just say I pay more for lunch than I do for over 200 pills of pharma speed.
Gotta think, meth comes in by the hundreds of tons across the border... cheap as dirt...Meth is price comparable to weed in some places.

9gs of shake but it's straight GAS!!

uxz6EO4.jpg

Marry me!!!

Just to make BL collectively shit itself...

qwyPxNC.jpg

I used to get it rx’d

Don’t really miss it imo

NSFW:
Z00xJdk.jpg

The real question is, how the fuck do I withhold from using until my drug test next Tuesday?

Edit: Tuesday's 5 days away so.. fuck it I slammed one. And, yeah, it's gas.

Enough said for now I think.

Edit Edit: 3.5 days away and i did a shot + a massive line. I'm going to try to dilute my urine sample since it's not lab tested. Worst case scenario they make me do the oral swab, but i think the rate of detoxification on oral is less than urine.

Edit Edit Edit: PO never showed up -_-

Last edited:
iv7leq3oxl021.jpg

christmas chillings. box on right was full when I took the pic last week but i have started tucking into them now,