• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

nah... left the amps behind as a yungin'. downers for me: opi and benz. although i dabble/d here and there with ya and meth i dislike the wired feeling as it makes me lose focus on other projects and can only concentrate on sexual gratification. the main reason i think i put aside coke and meth is the fact that it got to be less and less potent (garbage) over the years. hate getting mad at a dealer and going after to snatch his stash and bust his head.
i can say with all honesty that i would bang the shit outta what i see posted, though... with a quickness.

Can only focus on sex, you animal ;)
But I'd be lying to say I didn't spend all of last night and this morning with my pants down.

Yeah my shit is cut to fuck. I went through a gram last night/this morning. Good shit would have had me spun by now.

Oh how I miss banging. I told myself I'd stop, then hung out with my buddy, asked for a rig, and backloaded 30cc meth shot. Was toasty.

Man I wouldn't want to serve you! Lol I'd gaurd my stash with a lion and two snapping turtles. Everyone's shit is "fire". Not like you can report them for false advertising.

Bro I chose to remove myself out of the whole situation. The only way to not get into some conflict other than taking a stray bee.
My super-power is knowing I have a choice and using my right to choose to do so with minimal collateral-damage.
Trap-builders usually fall in their own snares: If I do not build a trap I do not get ensnared. Love getting older.
Of course this is all a work in progress but I still wanna blast of that sh**. lol

And, yes: Good shit woulda would had you spun. I remember the days... s'why my heart is racing now.

Of course this is all a work in progress but I still wanna blast of that sh**. lol

Sounded good to me.. and maybe the more you say it, the more you'll be inclined to do it.

You know yourself - that's good. A lot of people put themselves into dangerous situations not knowing that they're not properly equipped.

Yah mon, METH.

I like the burn man... live for it... half the enjoyment tbh.

Cool I'm not the only one that loves the burn lol. It's amazing.

That burn, then the spine tingly shiver as the crystal hits the brain. Ugh. Can't wait until I can grab some...

A lot of people put themselves into dangerous situations not knowing that they're not properly equipped.
True that. Been there, too. If it don't kill ya ya get stronger. We all are super-heroes in our own way.
I now look forward to coming here daily (if possible and only for second) to connect with others like me and maybe more powerful. I know they are "out-there" too but they hidin' shi* and I dislike it.
One and thanks

Cold outside this morning but this'll warm me up...

CPqd2nk.jpg

Good stuff.

Should be posting a quarter oz. of shards later next week, if all goes well.
I'm too excited not to give a fair warning.

Lol right?

=D

Got some rigs from the exchange yesterday will prob fill 10cc worth and see how this stuff slams.

Mild compared to meth I guess, but those are the second finest pharma stim you can get, Desoxyn being the only better one.

Go look at the "what's your most desired prescription?" threads on here every other post is dexamph haha.

Yes you can crush and snort the fuck outta them or plug them or whatever you like.