cycling down/off

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I seem to have reached a plateau and I am curious as to whether I should cycle down or off for a while and then start back up again in a few months.
I have been using 180mg Test-C and 80mg Deca per week in biweekly shots for the past 20 weeks or so.
would it benefit me to go off/down for a while and if so, how should it be done.
Any help will be welcomed.

I seem to have reached a plateau and I am curious as to whether I should cycle down or off for a while and then start back up again in a few months.
I have been using 180mg Test-C and 80mg Deca per week in biweekly shots for the past 20 weeks or so.
would it benefit me to go off/down for a while and if so, how should it be done.
Any help will be welcomed.

Youre not on much to be honest.. You could lower the test to 100mg/week and drop the nandrolone..
Or drop the lot... test to 80mg/ week for 2 weeks then off.. drop the deca as you lower test..
Maybe add an AI low dose as you lower test..

Youre not on much to be honest.. You could lower the test to 100mg/week and drop the nandrolone..
Or drop the lot... test to 80mg/ week for 2 weeks then off.. drop the deca as you lower test..
Maybe add an AI low dose as you lower test..

Off, off? Nothing? Won't thatt fuck with me? What I am hoping to do is to drop down for a while and the go back to where I am now, but maybe get a boost. I guess that I want to have my cake and eat it too in that I'd like to get further gains, but without increasing my current dosage.
Is this even plausible?
Also, I didn't think I should ever go totally "off" everything, especially Test.
I know I am putting a lot of weight on you guyses input, but I have to trust someone and this is my forum of choice.
So, thank you guys for your input as well as your patience.
Oh, the AI is used when lowering my dose?
I have 1/4 mg Anastrozole tabs on hand, but have shown no Gyno signs so haven't used it.

You asked about coming off or lowering the dose.. So I gave my thoughts on both options..
The AI is to lower estrogen as testosterone lowers, so as not to become estrogen dominant as you come off..
Coming off after 20 weeks would be best for improving health markers..

Sorry.. I remember you are an oldie like me..
Maybe no need to totally come off at your age. Maybe lower to 100mg/week..
Stay there until you wish to increase the dose. Look at lowering body fat a little..

You asked about coming off or lowering the dose.. So I gave my thoughts on both options..
The AI is to lower estrogen as testosterone lowers, so as not to become estrogen dominant as you come off..
Coming off after 20 weeks would be best for improving health markers..
OK, I think I finally get why you nedd the AI's as you decrease Test.
It is, and tell me if this is right, because as my Test goes down the ratio of Test to Estrogen is is relatively lower?
I will start taking Anastrozole @ .25mg a week? I weigh 173 lbs and am 58 years old.
Freak, you're input has been/is invaluable and also very much appreciated...thank you.

Wouldn?t come off at that age but if I did now, I?d hit a lot of HCG and clomid to speed the process. As Genetic Freak has pointed out before, none of that will likely maintain levels once off and the drugs have cleared but if there is a chance of regaining stable hormone levels then those drugs will help and they will do it much more quickly