• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2018 NCAA Football v. How many style points for losing big at home?

Agreed lovebandit. If Florida had a better qb you would have won. I think Kentucky has a chance if it's a very low scoring game. That place is going to be so rocking in Lexington

good fucking lord. HELLO FROM DEUTSCHLAND motherfuckers where I am looking at a 1am kick off time!!!!! Like I do NOT know what I will have to do to make that possible, since it is 10:11pm right now and I am at work struggling to make it another few hours.Instead of working I spent the past hour looking at r/cfb to just drink a lot of stuff up, because you will not believe what the time difference has done to my viewing abilities...like watching 1pm or 3pm games I can do because its fine but this is like too much!!! DEADASS.

Anyway...I actually decided to roll back through here because has anyone heard from Wyld 4 X lately? He has had that UK avatar since I joined this board and I kind of wanted to share in his joy of him having a football program to be proud of for the first time in decades maybe. It has gotta be hard to be a football fan of a basketball school, and like UK has just...always been bad. I aint that old but I can't see in my SEC memory a UK team that punched above like 6-7 win season. He plays Pander's Dawgs so in the effort of marital bliss I have to root for UGA, but here's to hoping Kentucky makes a game of it.

I hope LSU beats the ever living shit out of fucking Alabama and their stupid Catholic ass coach and fuck the sports media and world for drowning me in fucking poison about this rivalry like I get it, its bad, do not make me relive this simmering rage for DAYS before the actual thing happens and its going to end up giving me a heart attack anyway! I HAVE KNOWN THE DATE OF THIS GAME FOR MONTHS. I GET IT. THE WORLD WANTS US TO BURN. I hate everyone who said my coach was going to be fired before this game, fuck everyone who wouldn't pick us against LITERALLY ANYONE I have not been favoured ONCE THIS SEASON AT ALL like fuck you fuck ESPN fuck PAUL GOD DAMN FINEBAUM and FUCK GOD DAMN ALABAMA.

here's the hill where I shall die.

I haven't seen Wyld on BL for at least two or three years I think. Me and him were the only Kentucky fans here, and now it's just me I suppose. We talked quite a bit in the basketball threads.

This is UKs best season since 06 and 07 when we went 8-5.

Like I said I've been really enjoying the buildup to this game. I'm starting to get a little anxious now, though.

<3 Kenickie

I'll pull for LSU this weekend (my sister went there, so there's that...though she drank herself out of a scholarship).

Tell Pander I will be pulling for UK in this one. Doubt they pull it off, but yeah, wildcats deserve some love.

<3 Kenickie

I'll pull for LSU this weekend (my sister went there, so there's that...though she drank herself out of a scholarship).

Tell Pander I will be pulling for UK in this one. Doubt they pull it off, but yeah, wildcats deserve some love.

Pander: Eat shit TLB. Fucking sink Florida.

this is a transcribed word for word text.

Kentucky is my band wagon team this year cause clearly they said fuck the rules no other SEC relevant plays by them. Look what happened to Mizzou once they were forced to play nice....

I've been loyal to Minnesota for a long time but ever since their title 9\EOAA or whatever psychotic department started witch hunting and calling innocent kids rapists leading to suspensions, embarrassment, a firing of a coach who was first to win 10 games in Goph Land in like 40 years(10th win was vs potent offense of the Wazzou Mike Leaches(their only TD came in garbage time) game was played minus half of Goph starting defense due to 'gang rape' punishment....a conviction that was rescinded 5-6 months after game - can't believe some of accused stayed on team. I would have sued and transferred.

Title 9 doesn't get paid unless they have crisis management to handle. MPLS P.D. Investigated players 2 months prior and saw no reason to press charges cause the girl admitted she was cool with it with + provided video that implied consent.

Not only did title 9 so their investigation, they released so many texts surrounding incident. Which is not the public's business. Although graphic, texts were not damning.

College athletes are the least likely to commit sexual assault....you think they have a hard time getting lots of pussy? The pussies on title 9 board just wanted revenge on kids who bullied them growing up + could could never believe a white girl would let 10 black kids run a train on her. Racism hiding under guise of anti racism(school/city is a liberal nightmare - my first exposure to Marxist assholes)

That led to firing on coach Claeys(to politicize it they had a fucking child deliver letter to President as he announced dismissal of a helluva guy/coach and soon after led to the hire of cheerleader/confirmed fa&&?t PJ Fleck who is running program into obscurity 3 years for every year he's still there. They're not even competitive. From '02-'16 they averaged about 7.5 wins a year and always played Wisconsin, Iowa, and Michigan tough and rarely lost/almost always crushed bottom feeders. Made a bowl(won most) almost every year besides Tim Brewster years('09-'11) Now bottom feeders abuse them by 3-4 possesions!

Fuck you U of Min administration.

I miss my Gophers.

FYI they also threw off defending big ten defensive player of year in hoops for 'rape' a year later. Predicted to win conference/compete for national champion ended up being a bottom 4 in conf year.

The kid was 6'10, good looking with cool hair, half black/half white skin tone(somewhat homo).... Rape didn't happen. If I'm wrong I'm still pissed.

So yeah my new NCAA football team is about to be Kentucky(underdog fetish), Oklahoma State(cause Mike Gundy IS A MAN!) or WVU cause I get Pittsburgh sports channel that covers them, Morgantown is drivable once every few years, they're good but never really expected to be in playoff contention and I just love WV. People are awesome, land is beautiful.

If we win today, it will be the biggest win in UK football history. The only thing that even comes close would be the triple overtime win in 2007 against #1 LSU....

Biggest game of the year for my crimsontide. I would feel way more confident if we hadn't won 7 in a row against LSU. I know our team is better if we bring the A game. So here is hoping for that. The only way I will be angry is if we lose by playing conservative on offense. Let Tua toss it around and the chips can fall where they will.

Pander: Eat shit TLB. Fucking sink Florida.

this is a transcribed word for word text.

<3 =D

= = =

Yeah, so Floored-DUH....showed us what we expected this season. :| Lucky we don't play tough teams for the last 3 games. :\

Aaaannndd, UGA did the same to KY...with no KY. I forget the rest of KY's sched, but they should stay ahead of us in the rankings. Other question is if UGA can hang with Bama. My money says no.

Now let's tune to LSU-Bama, and flip to hopefully seeing ND getting an L during commercials.

We shut out l8u!!!!! After all the shit talk from them they didn't even score. 8 victories in a row over the Cajuns!!! We heading to Atlanta!!!! Party!

Oh and we are going to trounce state and auburn on the way

Girls volleyball is my new favorite NCAA fall sport.

Gophers have now given up 30+ in each of their big ten games, their worst defense in history.

The university and PJ Fleck are the faces of Marxism West of Mississippi

Row the boat is such an awful commie motto,wouldn't be surprised to hear chairman Mao used to repeatedly demand his comrades to low the broat, low the boat! en route to killing 80 million people

Stallin>Mao>Fleck>Hitler> Pol Pot

[video]https://gfycat.com/deadcoarsehermitcrab[/video]

Still can't figure out posting of videos. :\

DeadCoarseHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif