• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Route of Administration (ROA) do you like/dislike and why?

What ROA do you prefer in general?

• Oral

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Insufflation

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Intravenous

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Intramuscular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rectal

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Sublingual

• Smoking

• Vaping

• Aerosol/spray

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

belligerent drunk

Bluelight Crew
The question is pretty simple. A post should may like this:

ROA(s) I prefer in general:
ROA(s) I prefer for [insert drug]:

Of course it can be in a free form. I'll also add a poll for ROAs that people prefer in general. Any options I forgot for the poll let me know.

ROA(s) I dislike and why:

------------------------

I prefer plugging anything of which a strong dose dissolves in less than 3 ml of water because I use 3 ml oral syringes. I never snort drugs because my nose is really sensitive to that stuff. Some drugs that are a hassle to dissolve like benzo tablets I take orally, or etizolam blotters. If I can get a benzo in powder form (especially etizolam or flubromazolam), then I plug the PG solutions of those. Plugged etizolam is something else.

Extra question: what drugs have you tried vaping using e-cigs? I've heard of people vaping nicotine (duh), cannabis extracts, benzos, and even heroin, and meth.

I general: Insufflation.

Injection is definitely the best effect, but i am not great at hitting veins.
I've never plugged.
I like to smoke but have sensitive teeth.

I like oral admin mostly because it's the easiest. I can eat/drink pretty much all the drugs I'm fond of. Of course, I smoke herbs and and sniff powders, but otherwise eating and drinking things is pretty straightforward and what I'm most comfortable with.

With meth it was always smoking(vaping), with coke and opiates I always preferred IV.

I've seen meth vaped from a vape pen, but never tried it myself... really don't like vape pens.

Plugging is mine favorite for sure. Intense rush and long lasting high. Also the high kicks in my butt and around my genitals which really feels good and turns me on.