• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

When do you change your bong water whether?

I used to change it every night and I used to use cold water and crushed up ice. it produced a nice cool bong hit I would crave as night approached.

pro-tip right here

My only criticism of ice in the bongwater is the way it causes condensation inside the chamber. I like to be able to see the smoke as I pull it.... sometimes my lungs aren't the best judges of how much they can inhale without giving up, and with the way the ice cools down the smoke there's a good chance I'm gonna overdo it.

Regardless, though, icy bongwater really does give you some amazing hits.

pro-tip right here

My only criticism of ice in the bongwater is the way it causes condensation inside the chamber. I like to be able to see the smoke as I pull it.... sometimes my lungs aren't the best judges of how much they can inhale without giving up, and with the way the ice cools down the smoke there's a good chance I'm gonna overdo it.

Regardless, though, icy bongwater really does give you some amazing hits.

Coughing in the middle of a bong rip, wasting smoke and blowing the MJ/ash out of the bowl, yeah I've done that. Even worse than ice is snow. You can pretty much pack the tube and/or beaker with snow and its effortless/zero pain. Of course, after getting high you forget, the snow melts and you have a mess wherever you left your bong.

Tom

When I used to set fire to things, I had a roor glass bong and iced water and then fill it with rose petals. The smoke tasted beautiful and the top few petals vibrating on my lips was so sensuous.