• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - redose vs no redose

Can you rephrase this? I don't know what you said.

The FDA trials include a booster dose. Therefore I think that provides some support that it isn?t much to worry about in terms of adverse effects (this isn?t to say that everything cleared by the FDA is good or smart but can give a general signal).

^If the MDMA is good the redose is because MDMA really doesn?t last all that long. I?ve never heard anyone say it lasts past about 1-1.5 hours to peak and pretty much done after 4

I always thought 6 hours was standard. When I have really good MDMA is tends to last sort of all night, but I exclusively use MDMA in conjunction with LSD since probably 4 years ago. As well, I've noticed in others that one redose tends to lead to more (chasing the dragon and getting more and more dopaminergic effects rather than serotonin). Not always, but a general trend.

"pretty much done after 4" sounds too short to me, but hey if MAPS and FDA do it I can't argue with that. Just in my experience (~9 years), I haven't found it necessary nor am I really in the mindset to want to take more.

Shit I wish it lasted all night. Most of the stuff I?ve seen, heard anecdotally, and read in the FDA research says around 4 hours with some slight lingering effects. I know if I drop for a 2 hour show at 11pm (dropped at 10:50 for the last one) then it hits me in 10-15min on an empty stomach, peak around 30-45min, and start coming down slowly after that with the major effects done by 1am and semi-strong lingering effects until about 3am.

That?s just my experience though and individual metabolism can vary GREATLY sometimes. Need to trade some of those genes so I can roll all night haha

All redosing has ever done for me is prevent a comedown from happening, or extending the lasy stage of its duration