• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best easy to get medications for enhanced/hacked/super orgasms ?

karona1

Greenlighter
I tried :

DPH : 200mg Too much secondary effects ( cotton mouth, dizzines,sleepness,erection problems) , a little raise on orgasm. 4/10 .

PHENIBUT: 1.5g .It extends your orgasm sensation, delays the eyaculation, it feels like your semen never comes out and you have the pleasure waves of the climax. And when you fall to sleep, the tingling in your penis wakes up you for more masturbation all the night. 7/10

GABAPENTIN : 1800mg, similar to Phenibut, also you can have multiple orgasms reduces anxiety, ideal for long sex sessions. 8/10 .

Any another "easy to get" recommendations?

Lol, this is a weird thread. Are we talking about actual moment of climax here? Or better sex in general? From the thread title I would assume the former, otherwise the answer is just speed/mdma but it makes it damn near impossible to nut.

Honestly, poppers if you can time it right and keep it up are the only thing that really fit the bill, dopamine agonists shorten the refractory time so you are ready to go again in no time, I have read of guys talking about something akin to multiple orgasms from them but I don't really know what they are talking about and I am sure it's nothing like it is for a woman. Are we just talking men here or for women too?

Really, if you know what you are doing and have a good session going every orgasm you give to a woman should last for about as long as she can stand, its more her holding you still or pulling off because its too much to take than the orgasm ending. Well this isn't true for average sex or spontaneous sex or if she is on top or she cums early and you aren't ready to or aren't in a position to begin manipulating the clitoris, but if you've planned it, put enough time and effort into foreplay and perhaps have some mechanical(think vibrator, not sybian) assistance then that's how it should go.

edit: hey don't make me the only one to reply to this thread, I don't want to be known as the weird sex freak! drugs and sex go hand in hand, I was honestly hoping to learn something myself from this.

Last edited: