• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would you do with these pills? This should be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swallowin_Klonopin

Greenlighter
Hey all,

Just for giggles I want to see what you all would do with my medicine cabinet if I let you (all of these I use for/intending to keep using for my ailments, I don't intend to abuse them; this is just for fun).
Looking in my medicine cabinet I have:

- (50) Adderall IR (10mg)
- (55) Gabapentin (300mg)
- (40) Clonazepam (1mg)
- (20) Norco (7.5/325)
- (10) Norco (5/325)

Let me know what you'd mix and why... Let's have some fun :)

Cheers!

I'd blow through your norco in 2-3 days, have a real productive few weeks with your adderall and toss the gabapentin and clonazepam in the trash bin.

I'd do a CWE on all the Norco, then consume with the Adderall for a dirty speedball effect, save the clonazepam for the comedown and flush the gabapentin.

Lol the holy trinity.. nice... I would maybe take some Adderall and Norco, no clonazepam, I would just grab a couple and save them for the future if needed in an emergency or something.

Probably end up on a very short bender with adderall and norcos... never been good with moderation.

End up blacked out on the klonopins snorting lines of adderall. Then when my body was ready to crash take a hand full of norco and gabapentin

Hypothetically if I were to take 600mg Gabapentin, (2) mg Klonopin and 1/2 a Norco 5/325, would I be fine and not have to worry about respiratory depression?

I feel like these are low enough doses that it should be ok, hypothetically :)

Cheers!

Sorry, we don't allow "what to take" questions or questions about combining drugs, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.