Help with injection anxiety

Tshredz

Greenlighter
Help with injection anxiety
So I have suffered from anxiety for a majority of my life. I have been running my 1st cycle of test c for 5 weeks. I am now missing injections because lately I have been so Damn paranoid about gettingbamd absess or infection. I'm very sterile but still am paranoid af about a mishap every time its time to pin. Do any of you guys go through this? I know some people inject everyday multiple times. How do you feel before each injection and what can I do to man up and not miss my shots? Thanks Guys

Thanks for the idea, I have tried that before but sometimes weed makes me more anxious

No never had anything like that, if anything I used to get excited. If it?s that bad though the only thing I would say is don?t use gear.

I mean you can worry about an infection or getting killed in a car wreck on the way to work or getting stabbed by an ex girlfriend in your sleep but won?t change whether any of those things happen. If it does, that?s life and deal with it. If not, lots of wasted stress

You're actually right man. I can worry about everything in life and be a hermit crab in my house for my entire life. Ill think that way when I have any sort of anxiety come up. Thanks!

Do you have anyone else that could do it for you?

It's really quite easy to do, especially if you're not the one doing it your self.

If you?re looking for peace of mind, the other thing you could do is just order some antibiotics to have on hand ?just in case.? In reality you would never use them and given all the ways antibiotics fuck up your body, I?d be extremely sure you actually had an infection before using them but could help to have a safety net in your mind

My first couple of shot I had a friend do it for me and I was still nervous af. I do already have anti biotics on hand but nothing strong. I just think the worst possible scenario all the time. Its stupid and its all a mental problem. I know I'm doing it correctly. Its just my mind messing with me. Thank you all for the responses!

My first couple of shot I had a friend do it for me and I was still nervous af. I do already have anti biotics on hand but nothing strong. I just think the worst possible scenario all the time. Its stupid and its all a mental problem. I know I'm doing it correctly. Its just my mind messing with me. Thank you all for the responses!

Don't consider antibiotics as they could destroy your gut microbiome..
If you cant handle injections stop and come off what you are doing until you are in a better frame of mind..

That is actually my plan for now if I cant get it under control. Thanks guys!

Do you guys have any spots you prefer to pin? I have been doing it in the glutes but wonder if maybe any easier ways to you guys than that? I know therr are other places to pin. Where do you guys prefer?

Glutes or delts for me although I?ve pinned about everywhere except for chest and calves

I've had a couple really hurt and/or get inflamed to the point where I was worried I seriously messed myself up, but it's always sorted on it's own after a week or so. The more it happens, the more confident you are about just waiting it out.

I more so get anxiety over possibly nicking a vein and having to deal with the coughing fits. And with some compounds the pip feels like playing Russian roulette.

Sorry I'm not a BB, but I thought your shots were supposed to be IM how are you missing? Or are some steroids used IV?

Sorry I'm not a BB, but I thought your shots were supposed to be IM how are you missing? Or are some steroids used IV?

All injections should be done IM or occasionally subq.. Its posible when injecting IM to nick a vein, in some cases this can induce coughing..

Oh lol, sorry, that was obvious once I re-read the post. Don't mind my junkie vocabulary. That is interesting, the coughing bit, I do remember reading on here(BL at large) from a very well read poster that the taste your get after doing certain shots(especially cocaine) came from substances escaping the bloodstream through the air in your lungs, and not from circulating in the vessels near tastebuds(as I and many had thought)...so that makes sense, I guess whatever is hitting your lungs from a test shot is causing it.

Oh lol, sorry, that was obvious once I re-read the post. Don't mind my junkie vocabulary. That is interesting, the coughing bit, I do remember reading on here(BL at large) from a very well read poster that the taste your get after doing certain shots(especially cocaine) came from substances escaping the bloodstream through the air in your lungs, and not from circulating in the vessels near tastebuds(as I and many had thought)...so that makes sense, I guess whatever is hitting your lungs from a test shot is causing it.

You are correct, with AAS ba (benzyl alcohol) is expelled from lungs via alveoli after diffusing from bloodstream..