Help with injection anxiety

I always hit my uppers glutes just rotating sides with each injection..if you have bad anxiety I assume you have meds for it. Do you ever use a benzo for your anxiety?? If you do,take one before you inject. That may help too. What do you use,1inch or 1.5inch? In the beginning I hated even looking at the inch and a half pins,but that wore off in time. Delts kinda hurt too much so I stuck with glutes. If you plan on using AAS, you're gonna do a ton of injections over time! You can always have a friend do it and just look the other way

JJ

I use 1 1/2 and rotate glutes. I wonder if using a 1 in instead would maybe help my mentality on the whole injection thing. I have no problem whatsoever when I do subq injections. Its just the whole idea of going intra muscular and passing veins and possibly hitting a nerve drives me bonkers!

I use 1 1/2 and rotate glutes. I wonder if using a 1 in instead would maybe help my mentality on the whole injection thing. I have no problem whatsoever when I do subq injections. Its just the whole idea of going intra muscular and passing veins and possibly hitting a nerve drives me bonkers!

You wont hit a nerve it will more likely be a vein..
Use 1" needles if you prefer.. they are a lot less intimidating and easier to insert..@ 25G..

You dont need a big needles. I've always used insulin needles and I've never had any issues. All compounds are absorbed the same way and rate regardless of if they are sub q or injected directly into the muscle.

You dont need a big needles. I've always used insulin needles and I've never had any issues. All compounds are absorbed the same way and rate regardless of if they are sub q or injected directly into the muscle.

I might disagree with that statement..

Has always worked for me and others have stated the same on other forums as well if you do some research.

Here is just one article I found among many

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get-20-better-results-from-testosterone

If you had done your research, you would know I have posted extensively on pharmacokinetics of testosterone injections.

Inclusive of peer reviewed research not a post from popular steroid boards

Ive also tested both subq and IM complete with blood tests and found (on myself) subq to be less effective than IM, in total and available blood testosterone levels with an unhealthy increase in DHT derived BPH..

If you had done your research, you would know I have posted extensively on pharmacokinetics of testosterone injections.

Inclusive of peer reviewed research not a post from popular steroid boards

Ive also tested both subq and IM complete with blood tests and found (on myself) subq to be less effective than IM, in total and available blood testosterone levels with an unhealthy increase in DHT derived BPH..

I haven't researched your posts specifically but I was just speaking from personal experience. I have a very low body fat % so even when I inject IM I use slin pins as there is no need for me to inject deep into the muscle.

Maybe I should clarify if I was only injecting a small amount of test I would have no issue subq but if I am going to be injecting multiple compounds at greater amounts than 1cc I do go no more than half an inch into the muscle using the slin pin.

I used to use 1 inch and sometimes 1 1/2 but having now experienced both methods I didnt see any difference for myself and in my blood panels to suggest otherwise.

I would say try both and see what works for you. Especially if you're scared of needles but then again perhaps you shouldn't even be messing around with aas if that is the case. Food for thought.

Man up, it's a tiny needle.

Keep things sterile, use good technique, and you shouldn't have to worry about infection. Infections 9 times out of 10 imo are due to the gear being dirty and not the injection. I've probably done 1000 injections and never got an infection.

100% not true

I have done both and done blood work, and IM is superior in terms of absorption; my levels were considerably higher on the same dose also my e2 was more elevated sub q(which could have been a lot of different factors). Also injecting oil sub q isn't the best idea.

Man up, it's a tiny needle.

Keep things sterile, use good technique, and you shouldn't have to worry about infection. Infections 9 times out of 10 imo are due to the gear being dirty and not the injection. I've probably done 1000 injections and never got an infection.

This. Infection isn't ever on my mind lol. Muscle tissue gets good blood flow so immune system activity is there as opposed to sub Q which has a higher infection rate. Dirty gear is definitely the reason for infection unless you're an absolute slob with aseptic procedures.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Yeah I was on some other forum and I was shocked people were doing sub q for test. I didn't even know it was possible. I have no problem doing sub q injections with peptides. The idea of the needle going deep in muscle is what scares me. So I think instead of doing the 1 1/2 inch ill do 1 inch and that should help me alot more.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Yeah I was on some other forum and I was shocked people were doing sub q for test. I didn't even know it was possible. I have no problem doing sub q injections with peptides. The idea of the needle going deep in muscle is what scares me. So I think instead of doing the 1 1/2 inch ill do 1 inch and that should help me alot more.

Don't do oil sub Q.... Recipe for disaster.
Go with 1 inch and put it in the muscle. This is for harm reduction purposes. If you can't put it in muscle, this isn't for you. Have a friend or someone pin you a few times to get used to it if needed. I had to do that for a buddy of mine.

Am I the ONLY ONE not seeing the SIMPLE solution for this? Either Pop some Benzodiazepines before you pin Or Drink some Alcohol works for Me everytime.... The chances of infection even if ur reckless is not that High so being extremely careful And cleaning the vial before etc. you should be fine.

Do drugs to take drugs. Classic.

I mean, in a way it could help, but relying on them for something so utterly simple seems counter productive.

Do drugs to take drugs. Classic.

I mean, in a way it could help, but relying on them for something so utterly simple seems counter productive.

I agree. Especially since this is a harm reduction board.

Well I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. I think if you would need to take some Alcohol Or take Benzos just to pin maybe you should just not be doing it. It is not Like you would get any fatal Drug interactions either so but I mean Small Dose of Benzos Or Like just a few Drinks I can't seem the harm. I do agree it is NOT RECOMMENDED but it is an available effective option I thought should point out.

Of course when i first started banging i use to become incredibly anxious, but i mean your anxiety can be a number of things.
1. What is your DOC to IV
2. How long have you been IVing
3. Were you shown the proper techniques to IV

For me personally, the frist time i IVed by myself i had already smoked a fair amount of good boy before hand, so my anxiety was greatly decreased.
Maybe do a few bumps of your dope first before you IV? assuming you have a tolerance of course.

Be Safe!

Of course when i first started banging i use to become incredibly anxious, but i mean your anxiety can be a number of things.
1. What is your DOC to IV
2. How long have you been IVing
3. Were you shown the proper techniques to IV

For me personally, the frist time i IVed by myself i had already smoked a fair amount of good boy before hand, so my anxiety was greatly decreased.
Maybe do a few bumps of your dope first before you IV? assuming you have a tolerance of course.

Be Safe!

This isn't even about IV drug use. Read the OP.

Talk therapy or psychological counseling, psychotherapy involves working with a therapist to reduce your anxiety symptoms. Cognitive behavioral therapy is the most effective form of psychotherapy for generalized anxiety disorder. And of course Xanax is a big help.