• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

The effects of this drug are extremely varied from one person to the next. Some people definitely experience massive euphoria

I notice it's available to buy legally from UK online pharmacies listed under 'neuropathic pain relief' rather than as an anxiolytic. So is Gabapentin.

I got hold of some pregabalin a couple of years back off a guy I used to get morphine from - this was during my first attempt at kicking H, which back then I was just snorting/smoking only a half teenth over a couple of days... christ, I wish I had stuck that one out. The idea was to switch from H to morphine and taper, but I just ended up taking all the morphine trying to get high and ended up a square one.

After a couple of sweaty days, rolling about the bed kicking the covers off from time to time, I cracked and went into my stash and swallowed a couple of Lyrica. I was trying to come off everything... booze, benzos (although I had no habit but was definitely abusing them), opiates, I even stopped smoking; so, the only thing I thought might take then edge off was Lyrica without feeling like I wasn't backtracking as I hadn't taken them before.

Anyway... all residue WDs were gone, I felt floaty, there was an almost slight psychedelic feel to them which I liked. I was living back at the folks at the time due to a personal issue (which was one of the reasons why I turned to H in the first place). My mum who knew what was going on - to a certain extent, she didn't know the full picture of my drug abuse, but knew I was getting clean from 'drugs', was like 'you seem much better son!' - I even ate something, was chatty, it was like the WDs and finished and it stayed that way. I had taken a few days off work to kick, this was the Friday and I was back to work on the Monday.

So... they definitely helped with mild opiate WDs towards the end. However... a few weeks later I was 'dabbling' again, and here we are 4 years later.

That 'kick' was more like a tap on the shoulder... the one to come is going to be more like a kick to the balls with a a pair of steel toe capped boots.

Hi everyone I'm new to posting. I look forward to interacting with other posters, what I don't know about pregabs you could write on the back of a stamp I am a long time user and used to work in rehab so I'm able to advise also, tramadol subutex and pregabs to name a few, so if anyone needs help I am more than willing to offer support. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they've already stopped Benzos/Zopiclones too. I could have sworn they were available recently when I looked

That would make sense. Most, if not all benzodiazepines used in medicines have been controlled under Class C since the Act was passed into law (with some stragglers, such as alprazolam and clonazepam being added later in 1985), as is the case with zopiclone, albeit much more recently (2014). None of these medicines are commonly available from legitimate domestic online pharmacy services and on the odd occasion that they are, their purchase would only be possible following the completion of a legitimate prescription.

Any sites that offer medicines containing controlled drugs require the customer to break the law as the only ways to obtain them usually involve the importation of such products from other countries where their distribution is less tightly controlled and have no safety or quality control (at present, many of these companies are supplying counterfeit 'Neliz' 10mg Diazepam tablets (a Spanish product), which have been tested by WEDINOS as containing a blend of alprazolam and diclazepam in unknown quantities within each tablet).

Inso - Goddamn junkies they are all the same imho =D
A guy that is crashing at mine atm said he could sell them right away, I mean I am a fiend if I hear of Zopiclone going on the street but these pills are beyond me why anyone woulds want to be buy them for ?1 each.

If you are not used to them, my personal experience, although you are used to gaba-ergics and opiods. Is that they hit quite hard. 75mg had me in a come up that was quite intense. And that was just after I took the second dose of the day as prescribed. That effect is greatly diminished the next day and gone the third.

That would make sense. Most, if not all benzodiazepines used in medicines have been controlled under Class C since the Act was passed into law (with some stragglers, such as alprazolam and clonazepam being added later in 1985), as is the case with zopiclone, albeit much more recently (2014). None of these medicines are commonly available from legitimate domestic online pharmacy services and on the odd occasion that they are, their purchase would only be possible following the completion of a legitimate prescription.

Any sites that offer medicines containing controlled drugs require the customer to break the law as the only ways to obtain them usually involve the importation of such products from other countries where their distribution is less tightly controlled and have no safety or quality control (at present, many of these companies are supplying counterfeit 'Neliz' 10mg Diazepam tablets (a Spanish product), which have been tested by WEDINOS as containing a blend of alprazolam and diclazepam in unknown quantities within each tablet).

does this mean that Pregabalin might still be available with prescription from these pharmacies? Codeine is a controlled substance but you can still buy that

anyway I've tried some Preg and it's... interesting. A little like being drunk but somehow different. The maximum I've tried so far is 450mg

unfortunately it seems to have a negative effect on my libido, so that's a minus. And apparently weight gain is a common side effect, so that's another minus

Last edited:
does this mean that Pregabalin might still be available with prescription from these pharmacies? Codeine is a controlled substance but you can still buy that

anyway I've tried some Preg and it's... interesting. A little like being drunk but somehow different. The maximum I've tried so far is 450mg

unfortunately it seems to have a negative effect on my libido, so that's a minus

Pregablin and gabapentin are due to be added to class 3 of the MODA1972 on the 1st of April so if they are still available from these services it may not be long.

Pregablin and gabapentin are due to be added to class 3 of the MODA1972 on the 1st of April so if they are still available from these services it may not be long.

but pure codeine is Class B, so presumably controlled drugs can still be prescribed by doctors.

Snorting these things should be used as a punishment for really bad people I know that much.
I'd pick snorting really old Zopiclone that has been sitting on a book without the pill-case on for 2 weeks before I ever tried to snort gabs again.

but pure codeine is Class B, so presumably controlled drugs can still be prescribed by doctors.

They can and may well still be sold by these online services, but image and other elements of the law can also play a part. Many of these services continue to provide prescriptions for codeine and dihydrocodeine while excluding benzodiazepines which are regarded as more problematic and are more tightly controlled by the Misuse Of Drugs Regulations (2001) (Schedule 4), as opposed to codeine and DHC which are only in Schedule 5 (unless prepared for injection)...

Any doctor can prescribe any drug unless it is covered by schedule 1 of the MODR 2001 but there is a marked difference in practitioners making decisions face to face with a patient who's history is known and well considered as opposed to online services. Regardless of its abuse potential, codeine and its homologues pale in comparison to the amount of benzodiazepines that are abused when looking at the misuse of prescription medicines overall and are also not as popular as morphine - standard narcotics when it comes to opiate and opioid misuse and dependency.

^ thanks for the info. We'll just have to hope Pregabalin remains available.

As usual it's the reckless kids spoiling it for the rest of us, like with the psychoactive highs ban 8)

My doctor prescribed lyrica for pain and it puts me in a manic state, not a fun feeling so I stopped taking them.
He prescribed the 300mg ones. Anyone else get a jittery manic feeling or is it just me? I wonder if the dose may be to high

My doctor prescribed lyrica for pain and it puts me in a manic state, not a fun feeling so I stopped taking them.
He prescribed the 300mg ones. Anyone else get a jittery manic feeling or is it just me? I wonder if the dose may be to high

My friend only gives me the 300mg ones, how many did you take in one go?
Personally for me I'd not even bother to take one 300mg, at the very least I take 8 of them & alot of the time several more.

I've never had a jittery manic feeling off them, the guy that gives them to me though seems to really dislike them hence why he drops his script off to me when he gets them.

I took 750mg last night and it really hit me - I can still feel the effects now. It lasts a long time, so be aware if you need to do anything the next day like driving

I'm sure tolerance builds up pretty quickly though, so daily use probably isn't a good idea

aww...shit. The pharmacies have stopped selling Pregabalin now it's become Class C, just as I was getting into it.

:X:X:X

why do we live in a society where the stupid and ignorant run everything?

I only took 1 and even tried opening the cap and taking about 1/4 th and same reaction. I'm bi polar so I'm not sure if thats why and no doctor can give me a valid answer