cin@lac
den@sf
phi@dal
pit@oak
det@ari
lar@chi
min@sea

Last edited:
Well in that case I'll go with the vikings since everyone is going Seattle ... but I might change it back.

I think it will be a good game. I honestly haven't watched Seattle play in a few weeks. But I just wasn't impressed with Minnesota when they played new England.

My heart made me go with the Eagles but that's a low confidence pick to say the least

Week 13 winner China rider/Cj.

Just noticing this now - me and cj didn't split he won outright. 10-6>10-7. Unless we're simply just going by Ws.

I'm a win percentage guy. When using a calculator input wins divided by total games. Like a batting average

Your the boss fixed it. But I thought we where going by overall points. Otherwise why have a bonus?

I think going by win total is more fair in our situation. Sometimes people miss games, sometimes people start late or miss entire weeks. But if we went strictly by percentage, it would punish people who make a point to pick every single game. Also someone could just choose to pick the easy games, and leave out the hard ones. In other words it would be too easy to maintain an artificially high win percentage.

and cj is right, the whole point of the bonus is to make up ground or gain ground on your competitors.

Do you think I was still playing little league when I signed up to bluelight? ?

No I didn't even think of that private. Are you trying to think for me... well? China Rider are you some sorta dead head? Why in the fuck would some dead head think they would be happy in the service? China Rider do you like taking orders? Well you sure as fuck like taking orders now. China give me five miles with a seventy pound pack on your deadhead ass and that shit is just warm up for your special day. Private Rider tell me how much you would love that shit?

im just saying do you think you would be into that? You get brainwashed and possibly sent to a place people are trying to kill you?

jac@ten
nyj@buf
car@cle
atl@gb
bal@kc
ne@mia
no@tb
nyg@was
ind@hou
cin@lac
den@sf
phi@dal
pit@oak
det@ari
lar@chi
min@sea

No I didn't even think of that private. Are you trying to think for me... well? China Rider are you some sorta dead head? Why in the fuck would some dead head think they would be happy in the service? China Rider do you like taking orders? Well you sure as fuck like taking orders now. China give me five miles with a seventy pound pack on your deadhead ass and that shit is just warm up for your special day. Private Rider tell me how much you would love that shit?

im just saying do you think you would be into that? You get brainwashed and possibly sent to a place people are trying to kill you?
I'm sure your intentions are well but you sound like a fucking retarded commie stuck in a Stanley Kubrick film. So I'm really not interested in discussing it with you.

I want to serve my country because I refuse to adapt to the Marxist lite bullshit culture we're living in. If I'm going to slave it might as well be for the flag. I want a career. I won't see combat. Most killing we do is done by drones these days. You're clueless, dude.

You have to take orders no matter where you work unless you're the owner of the company and even then there's still shit you have to answer to.

I love Grateful Dead's music. They were text book American band. I'm better at it than you are. I can name that year in 10 seconds. yet can't stand most of their fans....they were counter culture. I'm part of the new counter culture.

Browns √
Dolphins √
Colts √

Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

And nothing made sense in that whole post but

Browns √
Dolphins √
Colts √

Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

I'm kind of into counter cultures. What's this one all about?

My intentions are good and this shit will haunt you if im right

And nothing made sense in that whole post but

Browns √
Dolphins √
Colts √

Yeah
Yeah
Yeah

I'm kind of into counter cultures. What's this one all about?

My intentions are good and this shit will haunt you if im right

I spoke to three people who I have high, high respect towards for counsel and all three thought it was an admirable decision. I would tell you that you shouldn't talk shit about our military but I'm a free speech absolutist. You are severely out of touch in terms of enlistment procedures.

Unrelated, people who live in cities and suburbs are extraordinary out of touch with people from wealth deprived rural regions of the country and vice versa. You can call them red neck ghettos, my feelings won't be hurt.

Even if I get the private Pyle treatment I'll be just fine I'm not exactly some soy boy eating an extra small gluten free kale ice cream cone. I'm a mother fucker. I can only hope to be surrounded by much more dangerous mother fuckers.

If you're right(is this even significant?), whatever that means, nothing will haunt me. I'm accountable for my actions and if this is an action I pass up I'll likely die alone before my 40th birth day. You don't exactly know who you're talking to.

The counter culture is nationalism. It's disgusting that it's even considered counter culture.

Last edited:
Week 13 results
CJ 10-6
China rider 10-7 bonus awarded
Alasdairm 8-8
Malevolent 8-8
Neversickanymore 8-8

Season standings

CJ 130-70
Alasdairm 129-71
Malvolent 121-78
Neversickanymore 119-75
China rider 103-66

Week 13 winner Cj

I did it on my phone so it was too hard to add all those extra stats.

We got a tight race going into the final month.

Week 14 results

nsa 11-5 and bonus 12-5
ali 10-6 and bonus 11-6
CR 10-6 and bonus 11-6
cj 7-9 and bonus 8-9
mal 6-10

Weekly Winners

1. CJ
2. neversickanymore
3. CJ
4. Alasdairm
5. CJ
6. China Rider/alasdairm
7. neversickanymore/CJ
8. mal3volent
9. CJ
10. China Rider/neversickanymore
11. China Rider
12. mal3volent/alasdairm
13. cj
14. neversickanymore

Season standings

Alasdairm 140-77
CJ 138-79
Neversickanymore 131-80
Malvolent 127-88
China rider 114-72

Week 14 Shuffled the deck a bit. Check the math to make sure all is well. Ok I reeled in mal. Now I want cj.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.