• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NFL Pick'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm batting 1.000 on picks I miss, I swear man, can't i go one week without missing a game?

Phi@jjax
bal@car
den@kc
Cle@pit[b/]
sea@det
tb@cin
Nyj@chi
Was@nyg
ind@oak
sf@az
Gb@lar
No@min
ne@buf

Sorry I can't score this week Im having to travel on short notice. My bad

Check your score, its early lol.

Week 8 Results

mal 12-2
Cj 11-3
Ali 10-4
nsa 9-5
china 6-7

Week 8 +Bonus

mal 13-2*
Cj 11-3
Ali 10-4
nsa 9-5
c_r 7-7*

Weekly Winners

1. Cj 13-4
2. neversickanymore 12-4
3. Cj 11-6
4. alasdairm 12-5
5. Cj 11-5
6. China rider 11-5 and alasdairm 11-5
7. neversickanymore 13-2 and Cj 13-2
8. mal3volent 13-2

Overall Results

1. Cj 87-40
2. Alasdairm 85-42
3. Neversickanymore 77-47
4. Mal3volent 77-48
5. China rider 65-44

Week 9

oak@sf
atl@was
det@min
pit@bal
kc@cle
nyj@mia
chi@buf
tb@car
lac@sea
hou@den
lar@no
gb@ne
ten@dal

Last edited:
What do you guys think this weeks bonus should be

atl@was
pit@bal
lac@sea
lar@no
gb@ne

lots of good ones this week. I could be wrong, but I think most of us will be picking the home team in the last two. To me, one of the first three would be a little more unpredictable.

Last edited:
You scored you pick the bonus! Thanks for scoring this week and posting the game list every week.

I'm going with San Francisco tonight

Oak@sf

nice win mal. cj keeps rolling.

oak@sf
atl@was
det@min
pit@bal
kc@cle
nyj@mia
chi@buf
tb@car
lac@sea
hou@den
lar@no
gb@ne
ten@dal

alasdair

Thanks guys, I was going to be really embarrassed if I was the only one not to get a win :|.

i went ahead and picked lac@sea. No real reason. I just think Seattle is on the rise and the Chargers are really good team flying under the radar. I think it will be a good game.

i have no idea who to pick tonight. How can you call a game between these two teams 8( I guess I will go sf since they are at home.

Week 9

oak@sf
atl@]was
det@min
pit@bal
kc@cle
nyj@mia
chi@buf
tb@car
lac@sea
hou@den
lar@no
gb@ne
ten@dal

Son of a bitch I didn't know sf was down to the 3rd string qb

Well it's working out so far. Kid looks like the next coming of Brett favre out there

Last edited:
oak@sf
atl@was
det@min
pit@bal
kc@cle
nyj@mia
chi@buf
tb@car
lac@sea
hou@den
lar@no
gb@ne
ten@dal

oak@sf
atl@was
det@min
pit@bal
kc@cle
nyj@mia
chi@buf
tb@car
lac@sea
hou@den
lar@no
gb@ne
ten@dal

Man I guess Rams won't ever be money game. Good cause it would probably be first week I got money game wrong. FYI teams with a combined .934 winning record(rams@saints) haven't played this late in season in a long ass, long long time.

Fuck LAC@SEA that game is LAC 100% cause DWE!

Just being a dick, lar/no, lac/sea, hou/den and gb/ne are all equally difficult.

I really don't care, 90% of games I just pick who I want to win.

FYI first week my missed non regularly scheduled game pick was wrong, 34-whaaa+whoooo?

Atl@was√
Det@min√
pit√@bal
Kc@cle√
Nyj@mia√
chi√@buf
Tb@car√
lac√@sea
Hou@den√
RAMS√@no
Gb@ne√
ten√@dal

Sorry, I gotta just put a √ next to my pick this is 3rd time I've had to repost. When I try to edit = auto delete message. I can't highlight on my only internet screen and I'm done with typing out bold code

CR, I thought about picking lar@no, but I figured everyone was gonna pick NO. I'm thinking about picking LAR. Might change back to NO. Not sure.

LAR KC will def get it in a couple weeks. I'd make it this week but people have made their picks already

sorry you are having technical difficulties. The check marks are fine

CR, I thought about picking lar@no, but I figured everyone was gonna pick NO. I'm thinking about picking LAR. Might change back to NO. Not sure.

LAR KC will def get it in a couple weeks. I'd make it this week but people have made their picks already

sorry you are having technical difficulties. The check marks are fine

Oh wow forgot about KC/RAMS in Caravan-o--Land City 2 weeks, was thinking eagles/RAMS in week 15 would be the one.

Although Rams at Bears week 14 could be toughest match after KC. Sgonna be cold. Goff and Gurley unproven in the elements

Don't apologize for my rebellion towards modern technology. iPhone 4 for text and calls only, iPod for podcasts, kindle for THIS

Just fantasizing I was 31 in '99 when Rams went 13-3 and had access to watch every game on way to winning SBXXXIV in ATL(this year's host city),I had to track every game on dial up 'live' play by play and it was still awesome. Back when NFL primetime(7:30 ESPN) was can't miss TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.