ari@min
pit@cin
chi@mia
lar@den
bal@ten
jax@dal
kc@ne
sf@gb

I'll pick KC just for the hell of it since everyone else is picking NE.

phi@nyg
tb@atl
lac@cle
ind@nyj
sea@oak
car@was
buf@hou
ari@min
pit@cin
chi@mia
lar@den
bal@ten
jax@dal
kc@ne
sf@gb

Last edited:
I don't think KC is a bad pick. I almost picked them but I just can't go against Brady at home in primetime.

i think it was the obvious game for the bonus - maybe phi@nyg was another?

kc is 5-0 having beaten jax and pit and a bunch of high-scoring games. this should be a great game. don't forget what kc did to the pats last year at foxboro in week 1...

alasdair

I think it's a great pick for the bonus. A big game with the 2 top AFC teams in primetime so everyone can watch.
I'll be watching the phi nyg game because I'm an eagles fan but I don't think it really has huge implications to be honest. The Giants aren't going anywhere and the eagles could win the division at 8-8. I think the eagles win by 21 though.

I think the eagles win by 21 though.

Holy shit, Nostradamus...ever consider moving to Vegas?

fHCwh6F.jpg

I don't man I've just been on a bit of a roll this year. But hell yeah I'd move to Vegas they got amazing pot

That was a good fuckin prediction, that's all I'm sayin...most people were thinking it was going to be close. And obviously many picked NYG. Keep smoking what you're smoking!

Week 5 results
1.cj 10-5
2. Alasdairm 10-5
2. Mal3volent 10-5
3. China rider- 8-7
4.Neversickanymore- 7-8
Week 5 with bonus
1.cj 11-5
2. Alasdairm 10-5
2. Mal3volent 10-5
3. China rider- 9-7
4. Neversickanymore- 7-8

Weekly winners
Week 1. Cj 13-4
Week 2. Neversickanymore 12-4
Week 3. Cj 11-6
Week 4. Alasdairm 12-5
Week 5. Cj 11-5

Overall scores
1.cj 53- 29
2. Alasdairm 52-30
3. Mal3volent 47- 33
4. Neversickanymore 46- 33
5. China rider- 36- 29

Close week. As always everyone check your score for errors. Especially the overall score as I'm doing it on my phone which requires a lot of scrolling around.

Week 6 results
Alasdairm 10-5
China rider 10-5
Cj 9-6
Neversickanymore 8-7
Mal3volent 7-8

Week 6 with bonus
Alasdairm 11-5
China rider 11-5
Cj 10-5
Neversickanymore 9-7
Mal3volent 7-8

Weekly winners
Week 1 Cj 13-4
Week 2 Neversickanymore 12-4
Week 3 Cj 11-6
Week 4 Alasdairm 12-5
Week 5 cj 11-5
Week 6 China rider 11-5 and alasdairm 11-5

Overall results
1.Cj- 63-35
1.Alasdairm 63-35
3.neversickanymore 55-40
4.mal3volent 54-41
5 China rider 47-34

As always check your score for errors

Last edited:
What do you guys want to be bonus game? I was thinking Carolina at Philadelphia or Cincinnati at Kansas city

i did it again :( sorry. and thank you.

What do you guys want to be bonus game? I was thinking Carolina at Philadelphia or Cincinnati at Kansas city
i think that car @ phi is a pretty solid candidate. i'm intrigued by cle @ tb...

alasdair

It's no problem I actually like doing it. I'll just handle scoring from here on out if it's ok with everyone. Funny story I was laying in bed when it hit me that I had just given everyone the bonus point when Mal picked KC. I fixed it so the overall standings changed. It's crazy how close the scores are.

Cleveland Tampa Bay is intriguing. Should be alot of offense tb has the statistically worst defense in the league and just fired there DC. Baker Mayfield is fun to watch. So I'm fine with that

It's no problem I actually like doing it. I'll just handle scoring from here on out if it's ok with everyone. Funny story I was laying in bed when it hit me that I had just given everyone the bonus point when Mal picked KC. I fixed it so the overall standings changed. It's crazy how close the scores are.

Cleveland Tampa Bay is intriguing. Should be alot of offense tb has the statistically worst defense in the league and just fired there DC. Baker Mayfield is fun to watch. So I'm fine with that

yeah, I was going to tell you that when I came back to post this weeks games. I'm doing so badly already, what's another point? I think 7-8 might be the worst I've ever done since I've been doing the pickems. Lol. Jesus.

Week 7

den@ari
ten@lac *9:30AM EST @ London
car@phi
min@nyj
buf@ind
ne@chi
cle@tb
hou@jax
det@mia
no@bal
dal@was
lar@sf
cin@kc
nyg@atl

Week 7

den@ari
ten@lac
car@phi
min@nyj
buf@ind
ne@chi
cle@tb
hou@jax
det@mia
no@bal
dal@was
lar@sf
cin@kc
nyg@atl

Last edited:
Week 7

den@ari
ten@lac
car@phi
min@nyj
buf@ind
ne@chi
cle@tb
hou@jax
det@mia
no@bal
dal@was
lar@sf
cin@kc
nyg@atl

Last edited:
I'm doing so badly already, what's another point? I think 7-8 might be the worst I've ever done since I've been doing the pickems. Lol. Jesus.
lol. So busy I have just been watching the pack and that's been pretty rough. last three weeks are the worst streak I have been on. Im going to turn it around. Thanks for scoring CJ. I can help thanks giving week if you need.

Week 7

den@ari
ten@lac *9:30AM EST @ London
car@phi
min@nyj
buf@ind
ne@chi
cle@tb
hou@jax
det@mia
no@bal
dal@was