• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

QUestion about PAF- new opioid

hunapu

Greenlighter
Hey,

I'm desperately looking for information about the so called substance PAF, a new research chemical opioid. I can't find anything about it, got it as a free sample of 500mg.

The vendor gave me no further information about dosage and application form.

Can please someone help me? Has anyone tried it? Only thing I know is that it's similar to BUC and 4-fibf.

I've never heard of PAF but let us know how you like it. Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Honestly if it's a fentanyl analogue and you can't find anything about it I'd flush it... only chem called PAF I can find is a hormone that induced swelling and anaphylaxis.

I've never heard of PAF but let us know how you like it. Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Thank you!

the vendor didn't want to give me further information about this. I would like to try it but i want to be very careful with it.

Let's say it's similar to BUC. How should I consume this 1% powder in a safe way? There are blotters, called bluemoon. They contain 1000ug of PAF per blotter. This seems like a heavy dose but it's the only reference I could find.

Can someone give me an adivise how I could test this substance in a most possible safe way? How much should I take of this 1% powder?

Don't take a whole blotter. You should drop the blotter into a glass of water, thoroughly mix the blotter around to dissolve the drug, then drink only like 1/8 of the glass just to test the waters so to say.

If you find that you can't feel that then it's probably safe to move up to 1/4 of the glass, then to 1/2 the glass if that doesn't work either. Allow 12+ hours before taking another dose just to be sure that some of the drug has cleared your system.

I personally wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. There are other tried and tested opioids available ya know...

I personally wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. There are other tried and tested opioids available ya know...

I agree with you, but now I'm curious about it.

Today I tried the most smallest amount of the powder orally. Didn't had any effects.
I think I'll make an ethanol solution out of it. I' don't want to kill myself so I really want to be careful.

I couldn't resist and did some little tests. Started with a very small amount of 10mg and 20 mg nasal- No effects so far.
It's is a 1% mix of 500mg. So 50mg of the powder should contain 500ug of PAF. After lot of research, I think this is a good dose to start with.

I'm really interested in this compound. And it's really a good thing is coming with a safe cut already. Here additional Info from the Guru about PAF..
https://www.reddit.com/r/opiates/comments/7jx8zb/ucaptainfentanyl_what_do_you_know_about_paf/

Why are you interested in this compound when the OP has not yet reported any positive effects? Don't fuck about with novel opioid analogues for your own sake...

Why are you interested in this compound when the OP has not yet reported any positive effects? Don't fuck about with novel opioid analogues for your own sake...

You are absolutely right, it's not something I'd normally do, being the lab rat for the drugs designer experiments.
But I gathered more info on reddit and a german forum, where I read pretty good reviews, as long as it comes from the same source.
I ran out of Furanyl Fentanyl Vape liquid since a month, and no news from this source. Therefore I was considering a plan B / C.
I got access to professional labs and i know the right people who are capable to handle such compounds safely.
After weeks of searching and hundreds scammers attempt, I wasn't able to find a legit source for a short-acting fenta analogue soluble in water.
My options were:
- Fu-F / banned and no source even on dnms
-Acetyl-Fentanyl / banned and no source even on dnms
-Butyr-Fentanyl / banned and no source even on dnms
-Methoxynitazene / LEGAL but nowhere to be found
-Methoxyacetylfentanyl still "legal" in EU, I'll certainly prefer this over PAF

Since I could spare myself the task to setup the cut and such, and there is clearnet sites offering a ready-to-smoke Vape with PAF, or 5% Powder, I suppose it worth a try.
Of course i'll be the most careful possible, a wrong batch and one puff enough to be dead on the floor.

additionally, I wanted to link the info of /u/CaptainFentanyl, that are answering the question of the OP, since he needs to be careful, we are talking of 17x the potency of Fentanyl. Even if the sample is saying 500ug, a mistake from the seller and could easily have severe consequences.

In case somebody still need info about PAF. I received 2 samples - one in Vape Liquid, and one in Powder 5%.
The Vape liquid was scary just to look at it. The solution was not homogeneous at all! Powder suspended in the liquid! I really was sceptical.. I tried just a little but had no effect.
My cat tried as well and made 5-6 Puffs. Probably she hit one of those "powder pieces" - she freaked out for 10-15 mins, and she reported was extremely strong and somewhat psychedelic (like Ketamine + N2O Baloons but stronger).
I suspect this was 2-ME-MAF more than PAF. Anyway I dropped the Vape Liquid in the trashcan.

When I received the powder I was VERY sceptical. Started with tryout of 2mg just to be sure I don't die.
(WARNING - this dosage and all dosage that follows are for a cut of 5% PAF - ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR PAF PURE POWDER, even 1mg could be fatal with PAF pure powder!)
Took 10mg, barely noticed any effect.
Next day took 25mg - and this time something worked. I had a Pleasant Body/mind high, something remembering me a good hit of Kratom/Codeine.
I'll Research further. I'm not enthusiastic About this compound so far, but (if it's really PAF), is not that bad either.

I've also received BUC-183, and testing it as well. It's LOT more sedative and Long half life.