• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever travelled by train/airplane under the influence of a hard drug?

Lol, I did 2 grams of meth a day for over 2 years man...

Probably not anymore lol, on meth I'd give you a run for your money I think.

I took 1.5 bars before a flight to STL from TX, apparently became very disruptive and almost had the plane redirected to land. When i came out of the fog My parents were non to happy. Pretty sure I'm on some list now as every ti e I fully I get the full search, EVERY TIME.
Edit- this was pre 9/11, I'm sure if it happened now I'd be thrown in jail

I took 1.5 bars before a flight to STL from TX, apparently became very disruptive and almost had the plane redirected to land. When i came out of the fog My parents were non to happy. Pretty sure I'm on some list now as every ti e I fully I get the full search, EVERY TIME.
Edit- this was pre 9/11, I'm sure if it happened now I'd be thrown in jail

2005 / 50posts ! Cheers :D

Yeah got distracted with college and work etc. Don't have a job now due to epilepsy so I'm starting to hit the forums/ recreational activities more. THX it's quite an achievement

I took a lot of etizolam, 3mg of diclazepam and a wax chocolate edible once to get over flight anxiety. I don't remember much of that day.

I used to drink on the train to Boston and sniff but security has continued to increase so don't anymore

I always used to drink on the commuter rail from Boston to my parents place after work. And around North Station with the homeless.

Never tried to sniff anything though. Were you at the tables in the middle of the upper deck?
On second thought, that's right in the open.

No I have many covert sniffing technique (for example, fold one bill, put powder in center, roll another, snort the powder out the crease)

I used to use homemade sniff bullets, pretty discreet.

Heh. The things we did as young adults, broke as fuck, too broke to pay drink prices at clubs.

We used to candy flip and race each other in our shitty old cars, lights off through unlit narrow lanes in the city's parkland.

Chuck a line or two of k while driving even better, God I would kick my young idiot arse if I could.

The only accident I've had was falling asleep at the wheel sober after a 13 hour shift.