• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever travelled by train/airplane under the influence of a hard drug?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I have traveled to Los Angeles high on codeine, diazepam, alcohol, and nicotine but those are mild drugs to be fair. I want to know if it's even safe to travel under the influence of something like meth or heroin. I imagine the latter isn't too much trouble since it doesn't cause behavioural issues (except vomiting and droopy eyes which might arouse suspicion).

I've thought since I might go on a trip to Nice with my mother, I'll probably buy meth, snort a bit and then travel (carrying antipsychotics and benzos in case I have a freakout). You probably think it's incredibly stupid and I wouldn't blame you since I've heard stories of a guy masturbating on meth while fighting of police officers. I imagine that having stimulant induced psychosis at an international airport wouldn't be too great (border guards here in Europe are nice, the American ones in Dublin pre-clearance are the one's I'd fear would catch on to being high).

Even if they did though, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to be high so long as you are not seen as a danger to the aircraft/passengers and also hold your urge to masturbate. Pretty sure the only obvious drug crime is the importation of controlled substances across an international border so just being high won't get you in trouble?

As long as you know your drugs and how to handle yourself you'll be fine.
I travel a few times a year and I'm always high on something (specially on long flights).
Sedatives and weed are the best ones but I've done meth a few times too (low doses), last year I even smoked a small bowl like 5min before getting into the airport.

Never had "hard" drugs on a plane, but i have eaten edibles while waiting for my flight.

Great because they last for such a long time, and somewhat sedate you.

I wouldn't do meth for something like that, unless you had something to focus on; e.g. computer. Else having to sit still would be too annoying for me. I've been on the train plenty on opioids/ates (including heroin), benzos, weed and a bunch of other drugs. But never long distances (Belgium is small). And opiates is always the most fun for me, I wouldn't dose so high as to be nodding though. And I never really get nausea from opis. But then again, opis are my favorite by far in any situation.

I traveled on a train from Chicago to SF (2 1/2 days journey) while tripping on LSD once. I waited until we started climbing the mountains so the view would be good. No problems whatsoever, I just put on some earphones and listened to some jams :)

Today I bumped some tweak before getting on the downeaster train. Pill2Chill is right, best when you have something to concentrate on.

And lol acid on the train sounds a lot more fun..

I've been on the train pretty dissod, kinda makes it more fun.

mxe + severe sleep deprivation before an early flight on a very busy travel day was interesting. It started to hit me just as the first plane was taking off; I just closed my eyes and got absorbed by the white noise.
I almost missed my connecting flight buying head phones for my ipod.

Yes of course

I have shot meth on the train while it was moving. Not proud but not ashamed. It is what it is.

I just remembered. I was on a large boat for a work party. I was smoking fentanyl in the bathroom throughout the trip.

I've been high on meth on a train to Chicago from STL, literally just stated out the window and spaced out for the whole trip... buddy had to tell me we were there.

I wouldn't consider Dexadrine a hard drug, but I've enjoyed flying under the influence a few times.

I don't know what about being on a plane while speedy and euphoric as hell and listening to metal music was fun but it was.

Who gets on a plane sober.

I tried shooting up on a train once but it was too bumpy, so I just waited. Not like that time I for some reason decided waiting was unacceptable and shot some speedballs while driving over 100 on the interstate.

Used to make light bulb pipes while driving quite a bit, becomes second nature after enough practice.

*That* is pro. I tried to merely pack a spliff going 85 and totalled my car -_-

I think the better adjectives are 'wreckless' and 'batshit insane' lol. It was a speedball of oxy/coke, so I had to crush the pills, put into a spoon, add some coke, hit it with a lighter, draw it up through cotton, then used one arm to shoot into the other arm that was steering the car, flying past all the other cars doing 70-80mph while I was doing 120-150mph. It;s just the cravings were so bad since I had been binging, and the nearest rest stop/exit was still like 20min away. NEVER DO THIS. It might sound fun and crazy but it's an absolute miracle that I didn't crash and kill myself or god forbid other people, all because I couldn't wait a few minutes to reach a safe spot to stop (although I certainly pulled off at every rest stop to do more lol)

Re: the two above posts,

And I thought I had seen/heard it all. It's a crazy world out there and you all make me feel normal. Surely, in other regards I'd make you all look normal, but damn.

I love this place.

^ I kinda doubt that one lol... I'm in no way normal.