• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever travelled by train/airplane under the influence of a hard drug?

EVERYONE drinks on the Metro North trains coming out of NYC after work.

What's considered "hard drugs?" I got on a plane in Bali bound for Japan after an all-nighter. Of course I hadn't showered and still reeked of weed. Then I spotted some Indonesian army dudes with assault rifles and dogs coming through the terminal. My paranoia got the best of me and I started bolt, but was restrained by the friend I was traveling with. And then I was sure that I was going to be arrested upon reentry to Japan.

I've rarely gotten on an airplane not fucked up (flying is boring as hell) but I always managed to stay well behaved enough that the flight attendants had no problem with letting me drink like a fish. These days I just pop 2-3mg Ativan, not because of anxiety (I've always loved planes and aviation) but just to fall asleep.

Same here in STL, everyone drinks on the Metrolink.

When I was using, I shot up on many an Amtrak ride. I've dropped acid on a plane because I didn't want to go through customs with it. Many other times. Meth was never my thing and I was always smart enough to leave the coke bender for some other time and place.

Heh. The things we did as young adults, broke as fuck, too broke to pay drink prices at clubs.

We used to candy flip and race each other in our shitty old cars, lights off through unlit narrow lanes in the city's parkland.

Chuck a line or two of k while driving even better, God I would kick my young idiot arse if I could.

The only accident I've had was falling asleep at the wheel sober after a 13 hour shift.

Your autobiography would be a great read.

I traveled from Albuquerque,NM to Thailand after shooting a little over a gram in the airport bathroom. I was in a deep psychosis the whole way. I?m not sure how I made it to be honest. I was going to rehab out there