• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fuck ice tldtr

As long as you leave that bag on your head, you can do whatever drugs you want.

Seen how Emperor penguins have to mate because of their stupid insistence on fucking where their parents fucked?

I've fucked in my sisters bed as revenge but wouldn't fuck in my parents bed and won't as a tribute to Erich.

3CAB0E4000000578-0-image-a-11_1485792639913.jpg

take these retard threads to DC dude

the fuck is even happening in here anymore

I haven't got laid well I only got a blowjob two fucking years ago cos of these antipsychotics

Straight Nagasaki alphabet bombing & rain from Brooklyn. Suckers I advised you on track, eat my dick, when I come I make troubles cuz that's why my name says, lil Detroit crook you can't stay on the beat even if u have a fuckin chair
maybe I will spit a lil freestyle but not now, I'll piss on you wearing my Nike at my Cadillac around here who pass gotta have the ticket beside the brick law
we all know that you are a stupid slut truth hurts why u ball off at interviews and I have another client with cement face that like to diss mostly because he know words
You look at my style like Osho at fractals, wear my balls with suspenders stop crying like Adele
My spirit is pure and my thoughts are barium go throughout life like Rally I could make gamble on it
That you will understand what I write maybe you translate to me, till then the HH industry failed the birth of sounds
Light up my J and break the portal, chained your mind while I seal your fate

Last edited:
I used MDMA during my 20's when the club scene was big in NYC; like Sound Factory, Tunnel, and Exit. I have no doubt that I screwed up my brain function and I'm not sure it ever returned 100%.

LMFAO Welcome............to the club
I used MDMA during my 20's when the club scene was big in NYC; like Sound Factory, Tunnel, and Exit. I have no doubt that I screwed up my brain function and I'm not sure it ever returned 100%.