• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fuck ice tldtr

for sure lol :D

pink font for life

i think this is my new font color for all my posts now

Q: How do you even do that, i had to quote you to get your font.

A: I use desktop mode, are you using mobile?

Fuck ICE I say, as does the human population.

FUCK THE POLAR ICE CAPS WHO NEEDS YOU USELESS COLD SLIPPERY MOUNDS OF WASTE. In the ocean you go ha ha.

Oh shit better get ready for the mad influx of refugees in low lying areas touted site, got nothing better to do anyway today.

*Dons floaties*

Nah screw it they can swim, I'm with Homer and going to live under the sea.

Who knows maybe evolution will give us our gills back and that'll be a lesson, going land bound was an epic mistake,.

im sober today and tomorrow :(

That's it. You're fired. Bits, resume your post, specified had a promising start but pissed in the pool.

I'll have a long island iced tea. Oops fuck ice, just make it cold with my dead lifeless heart lol

virgins

f6dftm4.gif

Studies have been carried out in the U.S. and Australia showing as many as 40% of gay men use meth. However, eventhese estimates range from 10-40%. And in other countries, the rates of meth-using gay men are lower ? about 4% in theUK (up to 13% of gay men living in London, particularly among those who are HIV positive). This means that of the ga y men who have been studied, the number using meth is consistently less than half, and in some places, the vast majority of gay men, around 85-95%, do not use meth.

u a thug? go cyan if u have ballz or no ik u dont, fuckin football shitz empty bitch suckin pubes for attention what the fuck

fuckin punk

man gtfo HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN' SHIT LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN CENTIPIDE 12 - 0 + x}+0 6 6 6 4 4 4 3 3 3 the KOFFIN LOST ITSELF VAMPYR DIDN'T SAVE, CENTIPIDE WAS REICH IN NO ONE AIR OR OXYGEN U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT FUCKIN WEIRDO 1
tumblr_njxot5Z70n1rjf0fxo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Studies have been carried out in the U.S. and Australia showing as many as 40% of gay men use meth. However, eventhese estimates range from 10-40%. And in other countries, the rates of meth-using gay men are lower ? about 4% in theUK (up to 13% of gay men living in London, particularly among those who are HIV positive). This means that of the ga y men who have been studied, the number using meth is consistently less than half, and in some places, the vast majority of gay men, around 85-95%, do not use meth.

I'm just quoting this as it's a thing of beauty mate, up there with my table autism.

Psych I started this thread when I was coming down. Just had a puff half hour ago. YeS YeS sad I know but I got it under control had two days off break couldn't find pink so headed for Salmon

Psych I started this thread when I was coming down. Just had a puff half hour ago. YeS YeS sad I know but I got it under control had two days off break couldn't find pinkso headed for Salmon