Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please Bump or Report Valuable Threads

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hi all,

Some of you may have already noticed the announcement that bluelight is about to be pruned. Essentially, what this means is that threads which were created prior to this year are going to be deleted - except the threads which are flagged. Given how quiet this forum has been in recent years, that means the overwhelming majority of valuable threads in AusDD could be deleted. This forum is very understaffed at the moment, and we could really use your help to identify the valuable threads which are worth saving. If anyone wants to save an old thread, please report it or bump the thread with a post saying something like 'save', 'review', 'don't delete', etc. Hopefully with a collective effort we will be able to save everything valuable, and get rid of what is not valuable so that the search function can be utilised more effectively.

Just a little F.Y.I. When the prune comes to AADD there will be a folder containing all the threads that are marked for the chop. Please have a look through that folder once it's up. You'll be helping save all the best and important bits of this fantastic forum.

The prune isn't quite here yet but I'm looking forward to reading Aus highlights and history.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

How long will the folder getting chopped hang around for?

Thats a huge prune considering how long this forums been going for.

Anyone with free time SAVE THE HR!!

Hey guys, does this include threads in "Archieved threads" ?

Sorry no need to answer above, i re read the announcment and found my answer.