Dosage question.

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
18-20 weeks ago I started pinning 160mg test c along with 80mg Deca. These are weekly dosages and I intend to stay on it indefinitely.
I have weighed 150 lbs most of my adult life, but bout 5 weeks into starting the gear my appetite went crazy and I have gained nearly 30 lbs.
My strength is up by 50% as well as my size...I swole UP. I know it's not all muscle, but zi love it.
My question is now that I seem to be plateauing weight-wise(strength is still increasing quite a bit) will more gear(higher doses) make me blow up again? Or is this possibly my new normal? I am happy with my gains so far, but am curious as to whether I can keep going up by increasing dosage.
I am 58 years old if that makes any difference.
Thanks.

18-20 weeks ago I started pinning 160mg test c along with 80mg Deca. These are weekly dosages and I intend to stay on it indefinitely.
I have weighed 150 lbs most of my adult life, but bout 5 weeks into starting the gear my appetite went crazy and I have gained nearly 30 lbs.
My strength is up by 50% as well as my size...I swole UP. I know it's not all muscle, but zi love it.
My question is now that I seem to be plateauing weight-wise(strength is still increasing quite a bit) will more gear(higher doses) make me blow up again? Or is this possibly my new normal? I am happy with my gains so far, but am curious as to whether I can keep going up by increasing dosage.
I am 58 years old if that makes any difference.
Thanks.

We're of similar age and dose of compounds currently..
Increasing any variable should increase results such as diet, training intensity, compound dose..
As you've already gained 30lbs (not all of it muscle) I might suggest you consolidate a little by improving body tone as opposed to just increasing size or weight..
I personally wouldnt increase compounds further at our age..

We're of similar age and dose of compounds currently..
Increasing any variable should increase results such as diet, training intensity, compound dose..
As you've already gained 30lbs (not all of it muscle) I might suggest you consolidate a little by improving body tone as opposed to just increasing size or weight..
I personally wouldnt increase compounds further at our age..

Freak, no I was actually just idly curious and was a bit alarmed at the weight gain. I was pleased when it seemed to level off.
I am, however; comfortable with the gains. I realize that most of it is fat and water, but the strength increase suggests that there is some good solid muscle as well.
I plan to stay on my current dosge and subs for the foreseeable future.
I hope to replace some of the extra weight with a bit more lean, but if I stay this way I will be tickled too.
I have gotten several comments from people who know me remarking on my increased size and my GF loves what it's done for my butt.
So I am good, but was still curious how this worked and are the gains directly proportional to the gear and dose. Not discounting diet and intensity/duration of workout.
I welcome more input on this thread if some more of you people see fit to do so.
And thanks again.