Bluelight

Thread: Using Hawthorn Extract 300MG Daily is it best to take it with or without Food?

1. Collapse Details
    Using Hawthorn Extract 300MG Daily is it best to take it with or without Food? 
    Bluelighter
    I Am taking 300MG of Hawthorn Extract Daily for High Blood Pressure And I got Hawthorn Berries by accident instead of Hawthorn Extract And the Bottle of Extract says nothing about taking with or without meals but the Hawthorn Berries Crataegus Oxyacantha 565MG is to be taken with Meals.

So now this has Me conflicted about whether Or Not I should take it with Or without Food since I Read somewhere Online that it is Best to take Hawthorn Extract between Meals.

2. Collapse Details

Philosophy and Spirituality
    The berries are basically food, which is why you'd take them with food. They still have blood pressure lowering properties, but when they're used as a whole powder they're mainly used to control cholesterol and help with food digestion.

The extract is best taken between meals.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    How does it help with cholesterol and food digestion. I Am equally interested the Potential for Increasing the Human Growth Hormone Production when using Hawthorn Extract/Berries which I have Read it is capable of doing?
    Last edited by Thomas29; 31-08-2018 at 20:10.