Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

⛔ IMPORTANT - Regarding the database prune ⛔

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
Hi everyone

First of all, click the orange banner at the top of your screen and have a read if you haven't already, it's important

To summarize: In order to keep the forum running smoothly, all threads before 2018 are going to be deleted.

To expand on this: We do have a say in what is archived and saved from deletion. We're going to do our best to save every thread that has enough value to merit it but we need your help since it's impossible for us to find them all, it's an enormous volume of forum posts to sift through. Our forum is going to be done in batches, with each new batch moved temporarily to the new "PENDING DELETION" subforum. We would like to ask that you report any threads in there to us that you think are valuable so we can have a look at it and if necessary archive it. In some cases you could even report a single post and we will see if we can split it off into its own thread to save separately. Now that I think about it, you can even report posts in the main section of our forum prior to them being moved to the pending deletion section. If the thread is inactive and is from 2017 or earlier we can already move it to the archive in advance, before its batch is up. So report as much as you want all across MED. You can report a thread by clicking the icon with the exclamation mark at the top right of the original/first post of the thread. You can report a post by clicking that same icon on that specific post

Any questions or remarks you have you can post in here, in the sticky in the "PENDING DELETION" subforum or you can send either of the mods a PM. So if you have anything at all, don't hesitate. This is a big deal so we would really like to hear what your thoughts are on this

Take care

BB

Last edited by a moderator:
I've temporarily unsticked the thread because I tend to find they can get lost when they're right up the top of the page.

Tonight I've just pretty much split MED in half, with every thread above one page & 9000 views saved from the purge. IMO this is probably the bulk of the valuable information, but if anyone has any specific threads that they would like to be saved, then please have a look through the pending deletion forum at this link here, and let us know.

Cheers!

Bump. Second round of pruning people, scheduled for the 10th of October. Have a look at the new batch of threads in the pending deletion section. As with last batch the mods will go through them as well and archive the most active ones but we again need your help in finding specific valuable threads worth archiving/saving. Thanks for your help so far!