• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone had any experience with dove pills?

Dreamerbean0141

Greenlighter
Hi so I bought a dove pill today it?s a pinky reddish colour and it?s pretty thick. The guy I got it off said it?s about 300-380 mg so obviously I?ll half it. Just wondered if anyone?s had any experience with these pills?

Hi Dreamerbean, welcome to the forum. This section doesn't allow ecstasy pill identification. We do however have a section that does, I am going to move your thread there

As for the pill I can give you some general pointers but I can't tell you anything specific as I don't know this particular pill. First of all 300-380mg seems to be exaggeration. I have seen pills that have been tested at +300mg but they are extremely rare since they are dangerous. People OD'ing is not good for business so there aren't a lot of pressers that would willingly put this amount of MDMA in one pill if they knew what it could do. This is probably the dealer exaggerating the quality. However you can't assume this so dose very carefully

You can determine if MDMA or an analogue is present by using a testkit easily purchased online (dancesafe and eztest are examples but you can find others if you look for drug test kits, test with multiple different testkits if possible, marquis, mandelin, simons & mecke. This only confirms MDMA is present, it does not tell you anything about how much is in there and it does not reliably tell you if other drugs are in there. Pillreports can help identify your particular pill if it is in the database already, ecstasydata and energycontrol are other examples of such databases. And if you want to be really sure you can send in a sample to have it lab tested if that is possible for you, some countries have local testing centers and there are also a few that accept mail samples. None of these methods aside from lab testing should be used on its own as that can give you a false sense of security. However it greatly decreases your chances of using a dirty pill by using a combination of these methods. It's always a risk but it's one you can actively minimize

Extascy ? Steer clear, is all i have to say on them... Bad experiences..

Unless you know exactly what your buying and dosage per pill, my best advice is to not use it, can easily be fatal.

Well about half of a pressed pills weight is generally binders, fillers, and lubricant. The other half, roughly, is the mdma hydrochloride salt portion.

And yes, I have had a legitimate mdma pressed dove pill, but that was at an all night gay club in Atlanta 20 years ago and most certainly is not the same batch as yours! But, yes, it was a good pill.