• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Left An Adderall XR On The Counter And There Is A Hole In It

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
This is just weird. I left an adderall xr on the counter one night, and I got up at 6am to find a hole in it. It was also moved to another part of the countertop, and the hole was very circular and precise. Personally, I believe that this was the work of extraterrestrials, and I was actually having a dream about aliens prior to this happening. I simply have no other explanations, therefore due to the unexplainable nature of this illogical occurrence, aliens seems like the most likely explanations to me personally.

However, while as far as I know this is irrelevant, I do have roaches. So, perhaps in theory one of them could chew through the capsule for some reason. But why? And even if they did, it wouldn't be so precise looking, would it? If that was it, the capsule would look chewed. This looked very precise and round, which is why I think it was aliens.

If anyone has any idea that doesn't involve aliens, let me know. I realize that even the roaches could perhaps have done it, though I don't understand why they'd eat something that isn't food. Then again, I'm no expert on them, just that they're around. I only am suspecting ETs since I have no other explanation for this.

If anyone has any idea that doesn't involve aliens, let me know. I realize that even the roaches could perhaps have done it, though I don't understand why they'd eat something that isn't food. Then again, I'm no expert on them, just that they're around. I only am suspecting ETs since I have no other explanation for this.

I blame the aliens all the time especially when it feels like space and time are bending and I have no recollection of a period of time!! Happens to my hubby too, sometimes at the same time that it?s happened to me, so it seems to be the only logical explanation! (I?m being completely serious by the way!)

Anyway, I have a feeling it was a bug. Do you have a picture by any chance? How bizarre!

Man you posted this in the wrong forum lol I know what your getting at. Hey, post in the ' is it necessary to wash your hands after taking a dump. We need to keep it going.

Man you posted this in the wrong forum lol I know what your getting at. Hey, post in the ' is it necessary to wash your hands after taking a dump. We need to keep it going.

Dude, I didn't post it here. I posted it in science and technology initially, but they moved it here.

did you do something to it and forget about it before you passed out?

sleep walk or room mate maybe?

there is the possibility that some sort of bug or insect drilled a hole in it as some forms of life on this planet have been known to dig almost perfectly symmetrical holes both round and straight sided (google doesn't want to cooperate on finding the names of these life forms :(). weird they would do that to a capsule instead of just gnawing their way through before realizing this is not the pill they were looking for.

maybe you set it down on a tiny droplet of water, we're talking very small like almost unnoticeable. the pill dissolved a hole through it and threw the center of it off balance causing it to roll to a different spot. idk, i'm spit balling here. did you notice if any of the contents were leaking out onto the counter top?

Landsunknown your 'is washing your hands after taking a dump necessary' thread made it to the best of bluelight. Congrats!