How to continue using steroids safely

Jaredborgetti

Bluelighter
I have done 2 steroid cycles, consisting of Equipoise and Testosterone, and I am worried about the possible implications this might have on my health, mainly because my first cycle was a complete mess due to ignorance, I used a very high and stupid dose, 500mg test e and 600mg equipoise, mainly because I was led to believe that EQ didnt do anything at low dosages which is not true, I was also eating extremely dirt, was at a high bodyfat, and I das not doing any cardio, this was almost a year ago, I did gain a lot of muscle which I retained, but I had some blood tests at the end of the cycle, and my HDL was at only 30, LDL and total cholesterol and vldl was fine though, after this, I started eating very strictly, counting calories and macros and only eating clean food, I started doing cardio 1 hour daily, and I became more educated on dosages... my last cycle was only 250mg test E for 11 weeks for cutting and I managed to drop to 8% bodyfat while mainting a decent amount of muscle, I am worried about the results from my first bloodtest since I havent been able to have another blood test done, and high cholesterol runs in my family, when im on cycle now I always draw blood, monitor blood pressure daily, drink plenty of water, do daily cardio, eat very strictly etc... I have 3 questions mostly.
1. If I do 2 cycles a year, 12 weeks at most and using sensible dosages not ever going past 1 gram of total AAS a week while managing my blood pressure, rbc, cholesterol etc, will it still likely have negative health consequences down the road?
2. From my research, I have come to the conclusion that testosterone and equipoise are the 2 safest steroids, they dont impact lipids much, not very androgenic (in reasonable doses) not hepatotoxic, etc... am I correct or are there other safer steroids?
3. Is a HDL level of 30 bad when on 500mg test E and 600mg eq, plus having high bodyfat, eating very badly, and not doing cardio, or is that a normal number for those circumstances? I am hoping its much better now since I am eating so cleanly now and doing cardio religiously, and ive dropped so much bodyfat, plus my last cycle ended a couple of weeks ago and it was only 250mg of test e...
Thanks for your help, and I know I was stupid with my first cycle in dosing, ill never make that mistake again.

If that dosing makes you stupid then pretty much every steroid user is a fucking retard at some point lol. We almost all push the envelope and use excessive doses, and luckily steroids are pretty forgiving in their side effects for the most part.
To address your points:
1. Long term shut down of the hpta axis is a real possibility. If you plan to continue that type of regimen, arguably it would be healthier to blast and cruise. You're talking about being "on" for nearly half a year. Especially in time as you develop and need higher doses and longer cycles you will be suppressed more and longer making recovery harder and less likely to be achieved.
2. Test, eq, Masteron, primo and to a degree nandrolone are the safest/least harsh compounds. Orals are tricky as some take a beating worse than others so that's a trial and error thing.
3. I cannot chime in on this. Short term skewed cholesterol isn't a big deal. I'm sure my hdl was single digits for the better part of 20 weeks in contest prep. Fiber and healthy fats will get you right faster.

4. You're not stupid. Live and learn. We all did, welcome to the "young and dumb club" lol.

Hi there.. I might suggest from a health perspective "time off" might be a better option than blast cruise (unless you are a gentic elite less than 1% that have a posibility to place at the Olympia)..
Androgens effect myocardium in a big way over time, as well as other tissues notably tendons..
The only way to truely mitigate as many future negative health issues is to employ significant time off..
HDL is only a marker of the presence of HDL not its functionality, nor does it indicate if LDL is large and bouyant or small and dense or what the ratio is, or if coronary occlusion is taking place..
Again time off with a diet high in fats and low in carbs with NO refined sugars with plenty of vegetables will quickly address any cholesterol or lipid imbalance..

Hey guys, thanks, yeah I know im overreacting a bit but I do think 1.1 grams was a lot for a first cycle especially since the test was pharm grade and EQ vet grade, you can get both at pharmacies/vet shops very easy here in Mexico. Yeah right now im only eating vegetables, fruit, and tuna, chicken, steak once a day, oatmeal etc.. plus plenty of healthy fats, my LDL was fine and total cholesterol was fine only HDL was low.
I have thought a lot about that too, seems more reasonable to blast and cruise with a very low dose of test, did you guys start off blasting and cruising or did you do cycles first? I know blast and cruise is better for your physique, but im more worried about health and not having to go on permanent trt so soon, what would you recommend? Maybe if I only did 1 cycle a year it would be less harsh? I also have read that Deca is harsher to recover from than EQ and test thats why I havent used it, is that true? And I saw a study about sudden cardiac death on BB and all of them were using deca.. aside from that it does seem pretty safe but I would like to know if the recovery issue is true.

Oxidative stress and subsequent damage to testes on-cycle cannot be addressed post cycle by PCT..
Supplementation to mitigate damage is covered in our stickies..

Blast cruise cannot address tissue fibrosis to AR positive tissue in myocardium..
Time off androgens is the only way to allow effected tissue to return to normal physiological properties..

Hello Genetic Freak, im reading the stickies but havent found exactly the one about recommended supplementation, which one is it?

Ok buddy nice to see someone actually doing homework!!! What I'm about to say is my personal stuff only. I did steroids and HGH on and off for about 20 yrs. I always got bloodwork and HDL,LDL and liver function were ALWAYS fine! I started using low dosages at age 21 and slowly bumped it up(never crazy amounts) and took time off. At age 42 to I was told I had an enlarged heart, damaged valve and low EF. I did everything I was supposed to and this totally changed my life. I even had to have a defib implant put in. I am not saying this will happen to you but its a real thing with steroid users over the long term. I always said I'd never use them long term but it is what it is. I'm not trying to scare you but just chiming in in what happed to me

JJ