• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

This is best thing in the World

lieff

Greenlighter
My anxiety is gone. That's ALL I have to stay about that. Love You ALL.

My anxiety is gone. That's ALL I have to stay about that. Love You ALL.
Sending some love back your way <3 I think that we speak the same language, if your username is a word in your language at least

lieff give us more details when you come back. was this your first roll or what?

I felt undescribably happy for no reason. I was at a music festival, took 1/2 pill and all of the sudden I was hit by a blast of euphoria and happiness, I started hugging everyone, my friends, strangers, even the security guard... I sat on the grass in the middle of the crowd and it felt amazing, I just could not believe how good I was feeling, everything was beautiful. Unfortunately, that ended when I started feeling heartburn and stomach ache, I have gastrointestinal problems and I was also drinking alcohol so that may have been the reason. It was very very cold and I just wanted to leave but I had to wait for my friends so anxiety started to kick in... omg I hate that shit.

I remember the first time i did MDMA, i kicked my buddies girl friend out of my apartment because she was killing my vibe.

So much for empathogenic.. ;)

I remember the first time i did MDMA, i kicked my buddies girl friend out of my apartment because she was killing my vibe.

So much for empathogenic.. ;)

lol, I blockaded my house during my first roll because I didn't wanna feel empathy for anyone. Can someone say edgy? :)

@Lieff

So how did you manage to make your anxiety go away? What helped you? Thanks.