• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

Mao Tse Bong

"The Bubs" --- my bubbler, obviously

"The Salad Bowl" --- R.I.P. :(

"The Nausea Bowl" (cuz its tiny, packs just enough herb to take care of trippin' nausea)

mr. sparkle - it was named by it's original owner, me being the third

Okay I'll admit when I smoked pot I named a few pieces

My ceramic gun piece- James Bong

Uhhhhh...okay I guess I burnt myself out hardcore back in them days cuz I can't recall for the life of me what I named the rest of em. Oh well. *Shrugs*

I was always too wasted and lazy too think of an original name for my bong so i stole the one off half baked and named it "Billy Bong Thorton"

The first piece my friend and i ever bought was a nice chillum. We named it chillum bear cuz i was to stoned to think of anything else. Then i had one of those hide a hitter pieces. It was a hi-lighter that was all beat up. Like it went through 10 ppl before it got to me so i just named it whore. Then the last piece i had, my personal fav, i named Mr. Moon. It was a nice hitter box with this moon with an evil grin on the side. I loved that thing till the fuzz took it from me. Now i only buy papers. Its a lot easier cuz i don't have to worry bout carrying a piece around with me all night. I can just smoke a j and not worry about the po po. :D

Mine's name is E.T. cause well.... dunno some random stoned moment.... doesn't look like ET though

My bowl's name is Fruit Tart.
I co-own it with a friend.
We named it that because we had this argument that there is no such thing as a fruit tart. Pop tart, Seet tart, Fruit snack, Fruit loop, maybe.....there is no such thing as a fruit tart! jeesh! is there...?

we got

Me and my buddies have two pipes one yellow so we named it "The Cheat"
because it looks like the cheat from www.homestarrunner.com and we have a old sherlock holmes pipe with the mouth piece broken (gross) and we call that one "the duke" never figured out why though.

i had a homemade bong once made out of a graduated cylinder, duct tape, and a new york maple syrup jug with a metal bowl/slide. we called it maple until parents jacked it. haha memories :)

I have a foot and a half black glass bong named Azrielabyss, not sure how to spell it, I let a friend babysit it when I first moved into my dorm, and she dubbed it that...
I have a 5-inch glass spoon named Yogi , due to the booboo on his inside and his ability to increase one's yearning for picinic baskets:)
I have a sidecar bubbler named Mr. Bubbles, until I can think of something better for it
I bought an acrylic bong last week that fit into the pockets on one of my pairs of pants I dubbed it "portable Ireland" snce it's green.
I have achillum named iggy, for the iguana perched on the top of it.

After buying my first pipe, something told me to name my pipe "Nemo". I was stoned at the time of course...;)

during the inagural run of whatever new piece we use we always name it

ex. baby, atlantis, bubbles

naming your smoking device is not weird

I for one think it is normal to name your pipes and such.
For instance I have a red steamroller. It's about 3in in diameter and as long as your arm. I call it the 'Red Rocker" and thats just what it does. You take one rip and it rocks you man. If you hit it to hard it will knock you on your ass! I also have an old corncob peice with a four in deep bowl. It's name is "Ty Cobb" I also have an old wood peice my buddies mom gave me that she has had since she was eighteen. It's about eight in long with a bowl that you can easaly pack a quarter into no problem. It's name is "The Peice Pipe" and it's my favorite peice.

I personally think it's stupid to name your smoking devices, your car, your underwear, your tupperware or really anything. I don't even want to name my kids, I'm just going to assign them numerical callsigns, like Eleventy-Four.

Then again, I'm not a smoker and all the people I know that smoke regularly name their pieces. So I don't know. But I think it's pointless to name something that will probably be broken in three weeks.

Benefit said:
Then again, I'm not a smoker and all the people I know that smoke regularly name their pieces. So I don't know. But I think it's pointless to name something that will probably be broken in three weeks.

Just makes it harder to say goodbye ;)
Mine sure always seem to get broken that fast :(

i named my two bongs: the small bong and the big bong. then my girl friend's bong's name is: Your bong (or Her Bong depending)

i dont see the point of naming a piece.. if a piece picks up a name so be it, but i'd never go out of my way. it kinda seems immature to me.. no offense to those who do name =D

In our circle, we call every bong a "Billy", I bet a lot of Aussies are this way too. I call my pipe "Ol' mate smokey" just becauses it's an old style grandpa tobacco pipe :)