• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

Harlequin: Mister Welcome??

That's what it translates to, but the name is from Les Miserables. It was the name of the bishop who lied to cops to cover for a man caught stealing (from the bishop), and then gave him a small fortune in silver to make an honest start in the world.

I bought the piece in Vancouver, BC, which is the closest I've ever been to France, so I wanted to give it a French-sounding name. Since Vancouver was so welcoming...

I know, I put waaaay too much thought into naming things.

Harlequin

I have a 2 foot glass bong with ice catch, beautiful graphics. It was originally named the "One-Hit Wonder," but later changed to Randy Johnson's nickname, "The Big Unit." Since sucking smoke from a bong slightly resembles the same motion as "giving head," it's great when people, "go down on The Big Unit."

"The General"
Gigantic black bong, it looks so official I can't decide whether to smoke it or salute the damn thing.

"TROGDOR!"
Best bong ever.... “burninating” all my weed.....sort of an inside internet joke for those of us who spend too much time on comedy sites.

I bought a glass bong for 45 bucks at the local tobaconist.
I named it "Amber" (As in Amber Savage the resident DJ for Progress @ Gas)

That bong broke a not long after.I was stoned and I kicked it over by accidnet.

I recieved the same bong in a larger size as a christmas prezzie last Dec.I named it "Amber II"
That bong broke around my birthday when my extreamly trashy room mate knocked it over.He had no idea what was goin on. I told him what happened a few days later and he said he'd buy me a new bong.Still hasnt happened.Id rather smash his bong and see how he likes it.

What have I learned from this exp? Dont name your bong after a DJ.

-Peace

I bought a piece while in the rocky mountains.. therefore its called "rocky mountain high", or "rocky" for short.

Billy Bong thorton - old friend who was a godsend, R.I.P

Wesley Pipes - first of 4 of the same pipe, all were just as black as wesley snipes

Donkey Bong - currently in use, this bong would kick donkey kongs ass every day of the week

i named my old glass pipe Squidward(sp?) from SpongeBob Squarepants cause the bowl part of the pipe looked exactly like Squidward's head. it was also the same shade of blue as Squidward.

sigh, i miss Squidward...

Someone once told me that naming your bong is the best way to ensure its doom - something cosmically shifts in the universe the moment that a bong is given life through its new identity. Unfortunately everything that is alive has to die, so any 'name' bong has its fate sealed...

But, so far fortunately my bong has escaped such fate. My bong is called William, and the little peace pipe is called Percy II (yup, the original Percy is still kicking around, but it's mightily clogged, and the brass threads on the conepiece are a little worse for wear, but it will be BACK one day, I swearrrr).

BigTrancer :)

A friend of mine has a beautiful glass pipe named Simon, He is the best bowl in the world, but a bitch to clean. She'd let me bowl-sit for weeks on end, so that I could clean him.
I have a little wooden chillum named "Iggy" after the lizard perched on the top, His full name is Iggy The Infinite, because some people call him a one-hitter, but when I pack him, he lasts as long as we need him to.
I have a nice glass bong, black with a red spiral on the tube, I'm not sure a bout his name, it'll either be Wesley, in memory of Wesley Willis( the best street musician no longer on earth) or Buffalo soldier, for his tenacity and endurance, he's got all these hairline cracks on him, from me being a dumbass with a colder than usual bong, and warmer than normal tap-water. Actually my friend named him "Azrielabyss" I have no idea if that's how it's spelled. It wasn't the name I wold have picked, but hey, it stuck. I think it's actually a pretty cool name except I can't say it and keep a straight face.:)

Last edited:
My Two Glass Bowls - Minute' Bowl (after a basketball players name)
and "Herb Score" - I think the name of some Sports announcer if im not mistaken.

I just bought a nice glass pipe 4 or 5 inches long, his name is Yogi, we decided, 'cuz he's got a little booboo on the inside, we were really fucked up, and the crack he has is negligible, but it took about 30$ off his price tag. He also made us fiend for a picinic basket once we stopped hitting him=D

does anyone have names for their pipes, bongs, hookas. etc..

northernlights.jpg

heres a list of names of my peices. (you can only name your peices while ur high)

my handpipes anme is lettuce
my bongs name is gandolph grinn tickles
my other bong that glows in a black lights name is music the elephant
my wooden tiki man pipe's name is boogawooga
my other handpipes name is music the elephant

anyone else have names for their peices?

I don't name things that I smoke drugs out of. When I was 14 I would but then I discovered the pain, anger, and deviance of the metamphetamine underworld and found myself burning that crackpipe with a torch for every last crystal residue until the dome exploded. Kind of lost the desire to name a crackpipe after that. Tweekers always fucking break their pipes and you know what?? I hate going to headshops twice a day for a crackpipe SO FUCK naming those pieces of shit. Goddamn things don't last longer than a few days..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!?!?!

Hehe ;) Sorry to scare ya potheads but you never specified marijuana pipes BUT IF I'M WRONG AND YOU DID I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FUCKING POTHEADS! Hehe ;) I'm just jokin, ya know I love ya.

bebebebemmhehe hehe yes, because you are 15 and smoke marijuana. Your soul isn't dark and corrupted yet. Awww to be 15 listening to Bob Marley and The Doors smoking weed and doing shrooms, naming my pipes and not having to look through friends medicine cabinets when "I have to use the restroom wink wink"

I have a pipe named Spermy.

yes, I was baked when it was named. I tried to fight that name, 'cause it's gross, but it stuck.