• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you name your smoking device?

EvMan717 said:
my glass bowl is "bowl," my wooden one is "woody," and my bong is "the bong"

Ha mine's El Bong!!!

Seriously. And my glass pipe is "glass pizo" I think i need to rename it spidey or something...I mean there's a (glass)spider on the stem of it afterall
Oh and my metal pipe..."Old Faithful" cuz it's OLD (it was originally my sister's when she was 15 or so...it's a decade old and still being used)

we HAD a sic dragon (until one of our fucktard friends just gave it to this chick on the street:X :X )
he was 'puff the magic dragon'
hehe i miss him *sob* :(

I've got a double chambered glass bong called Smaug.

Okay, so I have a Tolkein fixation, I can deal with that. ;)

-plaz out-

My pipe's name is Monsignor Bienvenue (props to you if you can catch the reference).

My vaporizer's name is Larch (as in pine). The first one we got for the house was christened UBoW: Ugly Block of Wood.

i used to have a bong called "bligey" after mary j blige......we always assumed her middle name was jane:)

In this house, we call my bong "Big Blue". We've had him for 5 years. He's been hitting like a champ ever since. My cousin used to have a nice 2.5' double-chambered grafix bong that we named "The Destroyer". The name say's it all. I've never had a bong destroy my lungs like this bad boy did. Too bad for my cousin that he parked it under the seat in his truck and when his dad borrowed it and came to a fast stop it rolled from under the seat and hit him in the foot..... No more "The Destroyer" after that.... Good thing too, because big blue was getting jealous.

I have a nice glass bong I called Norman. It's named after Greg Norman, the golfer. Don't really know why I called it that. I guess it sounded good at the time.

We've always named our bongs. The first was Larry, but that got melted and died. THen there was Bong Laden, born at the time of September 11th, but that fell off a table a broke. Then there was Barry, Cliff (specially for the ladies) and The Mega Tong Bong. All of which have since passed away. Now we have Excalibong and The Bucket. :D

I bought a pipe last week. Its name is Spermy. It's small and white and kind of shaped like a sperm, so... yeah. I <3 it :D

All lung's seem to get the moniker "Lucy Lung," not for any reason, just because its good alliteration and assonance I guess ;)

One of my friends has a bong called 8 ball.

Its a home made device, which is one of the smoothest bongs I've tried, and its a really decent side. Its about 8 years old, or more, and used to have an 8 ball on it.

my brother used to have a 3 foot red bong. thats the biggest bong i ever smoked out of and it would get me ripped to hell. anyhow i started hanging around a new group of friends and we used that bong and we were all tore up and someone said damn "Big Red" kicked my ass. from then on we would always say we need to use big red. i miss that bong.lol

my bong (that i haven't seen in about a year, it's being kept by friends in chicago.. hmm) is a purple and white ceramic dragon, and the dragon is smoking a pipe (when you aren't smoking and the weed is lit it just puffs, its really sweet) and its name is Puff the Magic Dragon boy, i miss that fucker.

staind rose said:
my bong (that i haven't seen in about a year, it's being kept by friends in chicago.. hmm) is a purple and white ceramic dragon, and the dragon is smoking a pipe (when you aren't smoking and the weed is lit it just puffs, its really sweet) and its name is Puff the Magic Dragon boy, i miss that fucker.

copycat:p :D

For my current piece...her name is Bentley.

Why? When you smoke her, you're smoking with high society. =D

Now if only I had the automobile to go with the bong...

My Little Buddy

My first waterbong was called Donkey Bong. It was a 1-liter Mountain Dew with one of those light up swords things 5 years old have at carnivals, I sawed off the handle, etc and made it. The tubing was big though, so it didn't hit as good as my friends bong but it got the job done!

my friend has an empire of paraphenalia. drumroll please...

little miss jive turkey
galaxy thunder
the shwagafier
mr red
reverend toadstool
bernard stevenson
mr fantastic
tony danza (le tone)
gordon the snowman
poseiden
heath
carl winslow
the aeon
spook the hook(ah)

Harlequin: Mister Welcome??

A friend of mine had a glass waterbong that was 160cm tall. You had to be two people to smoke it, cause when standing on your toes, you couldn't light it, not to mention reaching the choke. Anyways, as you sucked the smoke in, another person had to blow in the choke, cause a human don't have powerful enough lungs to draw the smoke up. We used 5g solid in a one-man's-draw. Your feet would tingle... So it was call The tingler.

my first bong is named Ol' Smokey. It's the only piece I own to date, but she's my bud. Pun intended.

Bong, James Bong, is so far my favorite named smoking device.

That's hard to beat.