• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Amphetamine the day after a candyflip - how dangerous?

Alisarin

Greenlighter
I wasn't entirely sure in what subforum to put this but I'll start here.

Next weekend there's a festival coming up out in the woods far from civilization. It's gonna be my last big party before I take an extended break (1 year+) from all drugs.

My planned schedule currently looks like this:

Night 1: Candyflip - 125ug LSD+ 100mg MDMA
Night 2: 25-30 mg Amphetamine (orally)

I was wondering how dangerous it is to take two stimulants that close onto each other? Will this heighten the risk for adverse reactions or effects? Do I risk burning myself out completely if I do this?

Do they have any cross-tolerance?

From what I could gather, MDMA primarily works on the serotonin, wereas amphetamine goes for the dopamine, so they shouldn't affect the other that much, but they were often mentioned together so my results are inconclusive. I couldn't find any recorded experience of anyone taking these two substances as close as I intend to do.

I will have some hours to rest in between the trips, and I'll have plenty of supplements and vitamins with me (like 5-HTP, vitamin C and B, magensium etc.) to mitigate as much harm as possible and Xanax as well for the comedown.

Haven't looked a ton into the literature if there is any but I've never had an issue in terms of how I've felt taking adderall the day after rolling.

Those are really low doses for a flip as well so I'd be even less concerned. Do you really experience all that much from that combo?

It's my first time trying a candyflip so that's why I'm keeping the dosage low. I'm also really small (45kg/100lbs) so 100-110 mg of MDMA does it just fine for me. I was thinking of upping the LSD to 160ug, though, since I can handle myself well enough on 125

As for amphetamine it will be my second time trying the stuff, and I don't wanna recklessly put too much in me all at once

Ah I gotcha. No worries, everyone is different I was just curious but yeah you are small so that's understandable.

As far as amphetamine how does it effect you? Is it adderall or similar or amphetamine sulfate?

It's amphetamine sulfate, I think. It was advertised as "speed paste"
When I tried what I thought was just a little bit it had me going all happy and energetic and motivated all day, so it seems to be pretty potent stuff too, but I'm really new to amphetamines so. Did the foolish mistake of not weighing my sample though, but oh well

Not even dangerous hahaha that's pussy stuff you wanna go all out if it's your personal Pak to yourself that your not touching it in a year. all depends on your back ground to be honest. I can down dexienphetamine, mdma, acid, crack and cocain. I've done this all in the one night I just didnt like life and I wanted a heart attack as my way out.. well it never happened ahaha so If I was fine from that much I'm sure your all good from your little bit ahaha go and enjoy yourself and be safe

Well, the reason I'm apprehensive is cause when I tried out the speed for the first time it made my heart beat so hard it felt like it was pounding against my ribs. I don't have any history or family history of heart problems so I'll most likely be fine, but I just want to make sure

It's not going to kill you.

I wouldn't do it though.

If you can't stop yourself from doing this combo, which is not healthy, then you need to admit you have an addictive reason for trying these drugs and you are not simply exploring your mind or having fun. If that were your goal then you would wait the appropriate amount of time between doing drugs. Which for MDMA is about 1 month at least between rolls, 3 months preferrably.

MDMA will fuck your world up man. You need to learn to respect it BEFORE it fucks your world up man. Treat MDMA like the atomic bomb of drugs, it's that desirable and also that dangerous. If you want to smoke weed afterwards go for it, that is pretty generally accepted to be OK. Avoid alcohol for a few days after an MDMA trip and also avoid any stimulant for a month (caffine is OK, try to avoid acid/meth/various amphetamines)

Lots of bad advice in this thread going from one extreme to another.

If you get pure drugs those doses are far from low... Most people think they're taking a lot more LSD than they really are typically just because you can't weigh it and weights are usually advertised higher than reality. MDMA is another drug that can get you good at 100mg unless you have a tolerance from too frequent of use. I can get floored on 125mg, some of the best Ecstasy of the 90's was in the 75-125mg range.

And MDMA is only dangerous for a select few that are likely predisposed to the condition known as LTC. Evidence seems to suggest LTC is a newer phenomenon though that may be a result of the change in synthetic route for MDMA.

The dosing scheme your contemplating seems fairly safe. I'd take the candyflip on the second night though personally because some adderall the night after will pale in comparison. I like to work up to the peak experience instead of jumping right in.

-GC

I put the candyflip on the first night cause, again, when I tried the speed the first time it had the longest, most exhausting comedown I've ever experienced. I don't want to feel like that while on acid later. I will take it easy with the speed though, and slowly work my way up to a dosage that feels good instead of taking it all at once

I've tried MDMA and acid separately before and know how they affect me and what to expect