6 week anavar only cycle soon. Thoughts and concerns.

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Hello everyone , I will be starting my planned cycle of anavar only.
Goals: fat loss. GET SHREDDED. Nice muscle gains as well.

We are going to take 25mg in the morning and 25mg before workout.
6 weeks.

I plan to start this as soon as I am able to. My concerns are that of my natural testosterone levels. As per my last thread, I have low testosterone levels 300-400. I am more worried for my BALLS, what would be some preventive measures to take? And would a HCG dose after the cycle be worth the time? I didn?t do a PCT when I did my first ever testosterone cycle and I felt pretty normal and fine after 2-3 weeks but I did notice it took my balls some time to return to their size and even then it wasn?t till recently they fully came back. SIDE QUESTION. I know cycling makes you somewhat infertile but can it be permanent ? Also what are the chances while you?re on, I?m trying to fuck some thots RAW

I always think every cycle should have a base of test,even a small dose..your test levels are fairly low right now so I think a low dose test will only help you-even var can shut you down..I also think a PCT is pretty much a must to get your levels back to normal(in general)

JJ

Hello everyone , I will be starting my planned cycle of anavar only.
Goals: fat loss. GET SHREDDED. Nice muscle gains as well.

We are going to take 25mg in the morning and 25mg before workout.
6 weeks.

I plan to start this as soon as I am able to. My concerns are that of my natural testosterone levels. As per my last thread, I have low testosterone levels 300-400. I am more worried for my BALLS, what would be some preventive measures to take? And would a HCG dose after the cycle be worth the time? I didn?t do a PCT when I did my first ever testosterone cycle and I felt pretty normal and fine after 2-3 weeks but I did notice it took my balls some time to return to their size and even then it wasn?t till recently they fully came back. SIDE QUESTION. I know cycling makes you somewhat infertile but can it be permanent ? Also what are the chances while you?re on, I?m trying to fuck some thots RAW

No dramas. Maybe taper up then taper down.. That methodology was popular 30-40 years ago with us old schoolers..
No need for PCT or hCG.. try taurine royal jelly supplimentation..

How long has it been since last cycle? Maybe you need to wait a little bit longer to ensure restoration to natural production before you tank it again.

As GF said, I'd taper off and use preventative measures as he mentioned. Also after some time off this upcoming cycle, get blood work again to see where your levels are at to see if there's a downward trend.

7 months since my last pin. What should I dose the taurine and royal jelly at on this cycle , same as my test cycle ??

For tapering
Unfortunately I only have 25mg pills.

Also I would add test to this cycle but my plan is to get the leanest I?ve ever been before I do it again due to less sides from lower body fat.

The main concern is fertility off cycle and balls looking decent lol
My brothers who are natural also have shitty test levels which I blame our shitty diet and lack of sleep on
2 things of which I have fixed and see drastic improvements

I?ll mske sure to get bloods done before and after this cycle and a planned week 4 result as well.

Can always split the pills with a pill cutter which you can get at a pharmacy.
Why do you care what your balls look like? Sorry just seems like an insignificant issue. No one has said anything about my ball size lol. Size also does not correspond to anything.

I did a 6 week Anavar only cycle last year, if I remember correctly I did 20-30-40-40-30-20, tapering up and down. It was my first and so far only cycle, I wasn't expecting to make huge gains, in fact I only had pretty vague goals, just basically wanting to get a rapid boost in overall athletic performance, and in that respect my expectations were definitely met.

Side effects I would say were minimal to none although as it was my first cycle and as I am kinda hypochondriac anyway I was concerned, my main worry though was about growing moobs so I was checking them daily. :\

Honestly I never even thought to check my balls but I didn't notice any shrinkage. I find it kind of hard to imagine that it would even be physiologically possible for enough size reduction to happen in 6 weeks that you'd notice and be concerned about. Has this been a problem for you before?

I guess I gotta use the old PILL CUTTER. What would be a good tapering up and down for a 6-8 weeker look like then?

I guess ball size isn?t really issue that concerns me GREATLY but meh I would like to prevent it if I can. The bigger issue is fertility levels while I?m not on anything, I?d like to prevent that as much as possible.

As always I like to do all the research I possibly can before I start a cycle, I?m in no hurry to get this started.

I guess I gotta use the old PILL CUTTER. What would be a good tapering up and down for a 6-8 weeker look like then?

I guess ball size isn?t really issue that concerns me GREATLY but meh I would like to prevent it if I can. The bigger issue is fertility levels while I?m not on anything, I?d like to prevent that as much as possible.

As always I like to do all the research I possibly can before I start a cycle, I?m in no hurry to get this started.

Employ the supplementation advised to minimise leydig and sertoli cell damege on cycle, to minimise post cycle fertility issues..