• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Watermelon Bongs

Just A Guy

Bluelight Crew
What's up, folks?

Some friends and I have our annual watermelon bong party coming up -- we all have three hours to build the coolest watermelon bong to be judged on function, form, and style.

I was hoping I could get some cool ideas from you all.

Never heard of such a thing lol. I always enjoyed a good apple pipe though, classic.

I also don't have any idea how you'd turn a watermelon into a bong? Can you use man-made parts? Are you gonna hollow out the interior? Have a plastic apparatus on the inside to hold liquid?

:?

Never heard of such a thing lol. I always enjoyed a good apple pipe though, classic.

I also don't have any idea how you'd turn a watermelon into a bong? Can you use man-made parts? Are you gonna hollow out the interior? Have a plastic apparatus on the inside to hold liquid?

Dude you like just asked everything I was wondering about myself. Like how would one really make it a bong. Bit this is an interesting I wanna try.

Yep, basically we're allowed to use anything we want to make the coolest watermelon bong.

If you've never done it, it's a lot of fun, and man, it tastes so smooth and the chamber is so friggin huge. One hit, man. One hit...

Im gonna go around today and see if i can get a watermelon and attempt my skill at building this Watermelon bong. Wish me luck :D

Good luck! Post a photo of it if you would! I'll share mine when the time comes, and the other entries. (approx 9/9)

Okay well I'm going to buy a watermelon tomorrow and then build one of these bongs. I will include photos as the process gets along till the ends project. Wish me luck