Replies and PM's disappearing, VERY frustrating!

BeachBum4u

Bluelighter
So, this just happened again last night and I am just about through with it all! This most recent time was a well thought out reply to a poster in need of information. Luckily, I thought, I have dealt with this issue and may very well be able to put his/her mind at ease. I probably spent 20-30 minutes chosing just the right words. Once done and rereading for any errors I may have overlooked, I hit post reply. I then got the screen that said something like checking your browser and THAT WAS IT! It then went to a blank screen and made it look like it was trying to refresh. Bottomline, It was GONE!

Now, this also happened to a rather lengthy PM and I was absolutely and totally bummed. The issues I'm talking about can't be rewritten just like that. They took a lot of time to compose. All in all its probably happened 10 times or so and I have finally decided to try and write someone to figure out what might be happening. My luck, and no one will know if it does, is it'll probably happen on this post too. I will be seriously pissed if it does.

Please help me out technical support staff!

Try hitting the back button on your browser, copy your message, paste it in notes and log in again , paste it and send.

Its not just you, I dont write anything beyond a paragraph and most of thats crap anyway so i dont really care if i lose stuff lol

I'm sorry this has caused you so much frustration.
You are not alone it's happening to me too. atm all I can do is hit the back button twice and it's usually there. I've also taken to copying what I've written in case it's lost.

There is a lot of housekeeping in the works. This issue should be resolved soon.

Try hitting the back button on your browser, copy your message, paste it in notes and log in again , paste it and send.

Its not just you, I dont write anything beyond a paragraph and most of thats crap anyway so i dont really care if i lose stuff lol

Unfortunately I always use my phone and am not able to copy and paste anything. The thought had crossed my mind and if I was using my laptop I'd be all over it! Usually when I do decide to post, it's because I really have something to say, so I kind of have at it. Thanks for the reply though and hopefully things will be fixed up soon.

^what software does for phone run? I never have issues copying stuff using the full site on iOS. It worked fine with android too.

Yeah, I use full site mode on my android. It works a treat. It's just easier for me to navigate the site on full site mode.

Unfortunately I always use my phone and am not able to copy and paste anything. The thought had crossed my mind and if I was using my laptop I'd be all over it! Usually when I do decide to post, it's because I really have something to say, so I kind of have at it. Thanks for the reply though and hopefully things will be fixed up soon.
I have a stupid phone and an even worse tablet .

If I'm going into paragraphs I'm struggling with what to say in a readable post so this has been kinda a good thing. I can copy paste on mine but if not do a screenshot at least before hitting send. Will look weird but still work.