• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What you toking Now?

opioidsoveragain

Bluelighter
Not Sure if there is a major thread for this (so if there is feel free to delete)

Im currently Smoking some outdoor Swazi, some hash (not sure what strain) i got this morning and also got 1ml of concentrated home made oil. The oil is as thick as tar and you only need like a drop or two to do the trick but the taste lingers in your mouth for a while. Think the guy said the oil was made from OG Kush.

Usually something we talk about in the CD social sticky thread but I'm sure this is fine. I'm using some ringo's gift.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if so can mods move it if need be.

Just had a quick read up on this Ringo's gift and looks like an awesome strain to smoke especially for pain. Think this strain would do good in your WD arsenal.

Right now I'm toking on some Blood Diamond. Great Indica strain for pain.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, if so can mods move it if need be.

Just had a quick read up on this Ringo's gift and looks like an awesome strain to smoke especially for pain. Think this strain would do good in your WD arsenal.

I'm using it as a mood stabilizer kind of right now, self medicating. I'm trying to take a little while off from the THC-laden stuff because I've been feeling a little psychotic lately and I think it has something to do with the fact that I've been high most of my waking hours for the past month. The CBD bud will reverse any lingering THC effects somewhat, and just the act of grinding it up and using it in the vaporizer is calming itself somewhat, kind of like how people who smoke cigarettes sometimes use candy to occupy their mouths when they quit.

I'm using it as a mood stabilizer kind of right now, self medicating. I'm trying to take a little while off from the THC-laden stuff because I've been feeling a little psychotic lately and I think it has something to do with the fact that I've been high most of my waking hours for the past month. The CBD bud will reverse any lingering THC effects somewhat, and just the act of grinding it up and using it in the vaporizer is calming itself somewhat, kind of like how people who smoke cigarettes sometimes use candy to occupy their mouths when they quit.
lol the candy quote is so funny but true. The purest i get to a low THC and high CBD is the concentrated oil i just got recently

Love some OG Kush right now, but currently on Andre Haze. Nice srain currently the best available to me meeting the needs of my tastebuds. They love that .

Usually something we talk about in the CD social sticky thread but I'm sure this is fine. I'm using some ringo's gift.

Hey man, do you know the CBD% of ringo's gift? Do you use it straight or mix it w/any other strains

thanks

Tom

What I got at home:

Trainwreck
Cannalope Haze
Lowryder (which I grew at my window :D)
Some hash of decent quality

Okay well i got myself some 2g of greenhouse. Strain unknown but kicks like a mule and a very hyperactive high so im sure its Sativa dominant.

Here it is:

2u6h2cx.jpg
[/IMG]

And yes i know photo quality is not that great but my phone got recently "misplaced" so i had to down grade a bit.

Last edited:
Hey man, do you know the CBD% of ringo's gift? Do you use it straight or mix it w/any other strains

thanks

Tom

Mine is 15%, it tends to be 12-18% I believe, with trace amounts of THC that are basically inconsequential. I use it on its own sometimes and with high THC strains sometimes to change the effect profile.

Well right no im finishing off the last bit of my "poop" hash and the greendoor. Well its friday now and todady im gonna spoiled myself with some more hash and what every indoor is available to dut i will heelp all in form. Happy stoner day to all.

CBD rich strains at your disposal, legalization seems to catalyze the evolution of Cannabis strains.

A few weeks ago the first CBD strain appeared in the coffeeshop I frequently visit. Wouldn't there have been a 3 gram purchase limit I would have most certainly bought it.
My busfair to get there costs me almost a gram in weed. Would it be an accepted currency.

But I very curious to those CBD rich or CBD only strains. Have nice smoke and do report back your findings..

CBD rich strains at your disposal, legalization seems to catalyze the evolution of Cannabis strains.

A few weeks ago the first CBD strain appeared in the coffeeshop I frequently visit. Wouldn't there have been a 3 gram purchase limit I would have most certainly bought it.
My busfair to get there costs me almost a gram in weed. Would it be an accepted currency.

But I very curious to those CBD rich or CBD only strains. Have nice smoke and do report back your findings..

Imagine amount of research we could have done if it was never illegallized in the first place. We'd be so more advanced in our knowledge.

Imagine amount of research we could have done if it was never illegallized in the first place. We'd be so more advanced in our knowledge.
I also feel that the pain management and insomnia problem would have been a thing of the past without the bad sides by know

Today I am dipping into my bag of Lambs Bread. Very tasty and uplifting!